Yandere!Dust my beloved

Dust 💜 Horror ❤️‍🩹

Dust opened the door to the basement and went down the stairs silently.
Horror startles awake, he pushes himself to the far side of his dog crate and stays quiet. Fell woke at the sound of Horror jolting awake, he was going to curse him out but he froze when he felt Dust's breath on his neck. Fell tugged uselessly at the restraints on the chair he was tied to. His arms only twisted uncomfortably against the wood of the chair and the tape binding them behind him.
Horror kicked the cage and Fell's eye lites disappear when he felt the barrel of a gun against the back of his skull.
Horror's scream was muffled with the muzzle on him. Fells body hit the concrete basement floor with a sickening crack and dull thump. Horror began to cry and shrank in on himself as Dust approached. Dust cooed at him and undid the cage.

"Behave and I'll let you back upstairs"
Horror tried to answer but couldn't due to the muzzle.
"Nod your head, to show you understand Horror"
Horror nods his head quickly and crawls out of the cage. Dust let's him crawl into his arms and holds him gently. Horror softly hiccups and let's himself cry at the loss of his only friend left. All he has is Dust now. He doesn't understand why Dust did that. He has convinced himself that Dust is just smarter than him and that's why he can't understand his motives.
Dust gleefully smiles at his Horror, happy that the fear conditioning has been effective. He wonders happily if Horror even knows why or what's happening. Dust knows for a fact he doesn't remember much from before his life in the kennel and in a muzzle. For all Horror knows this could be perfectly normal.
"Now... I know you don't know why that happened, but don't worry Rorr. you don't have to understand."
Horror stiffened and silently agreed. Nodding his head. Dust smiled in approval and picked up Horror, walking back up the creaking steps.