Terror

Horror had worse nightmares than anyone in the group. It wasn't odd for him to not sleep at all. Nightmare had experience with regret and haunted memories coming back during sleep. He was not used to the pure unadulterated fear when Horror fell asleep.
Nightmare found it so curious that he decided to see for himself what Horror was living threw every time he closed his eyes. So when Nightmare felt the familiar surge of terror he went into his subordinates head.

Horror walked through a wrecked version of Snowden. Suddenly it shifted beneath his feet to Horror's house where he fell into a fight with his brother.
"DONT MAKE ME GET VIOLENT"
"I have no where to go Pap please don't do this again."
"LEAVE"
"F-Fine! I'm going!" Tears slipped down Horror's cheeks and a harsh wind hit him. He was suddenly outside, near...no. Please no not again!
He felt something shove him into the lake and in the darkness of the cold water...he saw her.
He couldn't move, he couldn't breath. He felt spears inside his ribcage. He saw Undyne's toothy grin and the machine to extract his eye.
The spear hit his skull and suddenly he was back in Snowden.
There he sees monsters he once knew. As soon as he goes up to them though, they morph into horrific versions of themselves. It hurts to watch his friends slowly become less and less his friends and more dust than monster.
They garble and scream, drowning out everything else.
Then Horror sees his own body shift beneath him. His progress in recovery seemingly reset and Dusted off him. His sharp cheekbones and weak bones returning to him. The gnawing feeling of hunger clawing at his bones but he just can't seem to die.
He reverts back to craving his next chance at a meal or his death. Anger and confusion making him loose control and lash out. This human however shoves him back down against the snow. Slowly his vision comes back and he is met with a panting nightmare, tentacles writhing behind him.
Nightmare seems to since the recognition and gets off Horror. Horror flinches when Nightmare puts a tentacle over his shoulder.
"It's okay Horror, only nightmare you have now is me" Nightmare smiled tearfully at his friend. He was so proud Horror had survived living through that, and now he would confront his nightmares for him. It's the least he could do.
"Good...meal?" Horror chuckled, tears slipping down his face.
"Best, always from you."
Nightmare patted his loyal friend's head.