Queens Dog

Tw: manipulation, torture, slavery
This is an Au where the queen keeps Sans after taking his eye as a slave. Fighting, killing, and even torturing himself for entertainment of the Queen, is what being her dog entails.

Sans woke up from his sleep with a bang when his crate was kicked harshly. He can't remember the last time he was let rest. He can't remember much at all in fact.
His mouth was muzzled so he couldn't talk. Not that he had anything to say. Not that she would listen. Why talk if you knew you'd get ignored or hit? Best to stay silent.
The crate was unlatched and he crawled out. A few guards chuckling at him made him growl.
Apparently the queen had wanted his service to carry out her twisted since of judgement.
He had no choice in the matter, after years of fighting. He let his new life set in.
He flinched at the sound of her laughter. He opened the door and walked to Undyne's side.
"Took you long enough dog"
Sans looked down.
"I sentence you...to be eaten by my hound. You are hungry right?" Her crooked yellow teeth smirked at him. Her voice crunching in Sans ears. He grimaced at the order.
Sensing his hesitation she sent a wave of pain throughout Sans's body with his eye which served as a electro-shock therapy to her unwilling pet. She used it as a extremely painful reminder that he can't get away. His magic turned as a weapon against him was a genius plan by Alphys.
Sans vision went dark and he whimpered loudly falling to his knees he quickly stood. He strode over to his latest victim as the victim sobbed and begged.
Horror's power increased.
She made sure he ate all the dust before letting him leave.
He was led back to his wooden crate which he came to call his home. The guard shoved him inside and slammed the door down behind him almost cutting Horror's foot off.
There he finally let himself cry.
Each day was the same. Wake up, do what his queen commands, get punished, get sent back to his crate. She threatened him with killing his brother. Horror couldn't remember where his brother is much less that he couldn't possibly be with the queen. His brother had died after all.
He wasn't allowed to ask questions and when he hesitated he would be punished. He truly was just a tool. A dog with a cruel master.

Killer didn't expect to find any supplies in the abandoned au HorrorTale. That's why he was super excited when he found a wooden crate in the back room.

Horror Sans OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara