New me

Nightmare noticed every morning at roll call that Horror never wore anything different. Always his rip t-shirt and dirty blue parka. When Horror found anyone looking at it Night could smell his embarrassment and self-consciousness from across the castle!
He obviously didn't like what he was wearing. And eventually Nightmare found out why. Horror had nothing else. Not even shoes.
Night felt like an idiot. As a good father he had to fix this.
So he decided quickly, a plan of action. He and the boys would all go to a mall, as to not embarrass Horror he wouldn't say why they were going. Of course Night knew the risks, so he asked Error to scout out a place the stars don't keep under surveillance.
In less than a day Error found one.
Nightmare was relieved to see the others were excited to go. It had been awhile since they went anywhere to relax after all.
Nightmares plan was simple:
Horror gets an outfit picked from the gang members.
Night sent everyone but Horror this message;

Group Chat Name: Villain Line

Father figure: It has come to my attention that our partner, Horror, needs clothes. While we are at the store both of you dimwits pick an outfit for our chef and meet us back in the shoes section.
Knife to meet you: 'bout time you noticed Boss man!
Murder is okay: I know just what to get.
Father Figure: good, thank you Dust for be the only tolerable child here.
Knife to meet you: is typing...
Knife to meet you: 🥺☹️😭 Daddy but I want to be your best child! 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Father Figure: I will fucking disown you, Hell spawn.
Knife to meet you: But DaaaaaaaD
*Father Figure left the chat*

Knife to meet you:

Murder is okay: