A familiar face

Kens pov:

Today was a busy morning per usual. I made a stop to buy another schlond poofa for the fun of it and I needed another one for my collection.

I needed to be back at barbies by 12 since she was leaving for the runway and I had to watch Chelsea, skipper, and Stacie.

I hurried back home and Barbie was just out the door when I got there.

"Oh there you are! You're pretty early ken!" She said

"Hey, you know me always gotta be on time for my favorite girl in Malibu!" I said with jazz hands

"Awww ken your the sweetest! Thanks for doing this!" She said

"It's no problem Barbie anything for you!" I said proudly.

"Well I should get going but I'll see you in 2 days!" She said as she walked to her car and drove off. I watched her leave and then went back inside the house and just as I walked in I saw Chealsea, stacie, and skipper leaving.

"Wait where are you guys going I had a whole day planned!" I said disappointed.

"Sorry, we're going to the skate park but we'll be back later." Skipper said bored as she walked out the door with the rest of them.

"But- i" I couldn't even finish my sentence before they drove off.

I sighed and decided to head to the living room to watch tv when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

I went to open it and was met my a familiar face.

"Ryan?"
"Kenny boy?!?"