paler than edward cullen

Ryan's pov:
I slid back down the pole but extra slowly this time. (😏😏😏) Didn't want to break an arm.

Were me and Ken about to do what I think we were about to do??

No. Ken would never do that to barbie. I thought. But as I thought more and more about it I thought about the way he looked at me, the way I looked at him.

Ken tried to act innocent and he is pretty innocent but everyone has a dark side. I was his dark side.

There was lust in those blue eyes. Maybe it wasn't crystal clear but I knew. I knew he wanted this and I wanted it too, but it just isn't that simple.

Technically Ken is still with Barbie and everyone still thinks I want to get with her. But now when I look back maybe I only wanted barbie because she looked like Ken.

Nah, that couldn't be it. I was thinking too deep into this and I wasn't deep. I was shallow just like my sister. That's the labels we got in Malibu. The villains.

Ken would realistically never be with someone like me. It would ruin his perfect little reputation and his whole good guy persona would be down the drain.

I should just give up. Things like this never end well but I wouldn't. No matter how many times I give him up i'll always run back to him and I know it. I know myself too well and knowing myself, I don't just walk away from people.

Kens pov:
Ever since the wild night me and Ryan had he's all I could think about. He consumed my thoughts with his hands in my hair, his annoying smirk that I hated, but also adored.

I knew I needed to tell barbie. She had to know and she deserved to know. I didn't feel any romantic feelings for barbie but I cared about her.

She was always there for me when I needed her and she was a good friend to me before we even started dating.

The only thing was, she had been avoiding me ever since she got back from that fashion show. She's always been busy and on the run but she's never been this busy to the point where she barely talks to me.

I had to corner her at some point and be upfront about the situation. I couldn't keep up with the lies anymore and It was time I be honest.

Once my intrusive thoughts finally decided to settle down, I fell asleep, dreaming about Ryan doing more to me than just kissing me....

I woke up with alarmed but disappointed. No way. You've got to be kidding me. I just had a very.. ✨spicy✨ dream about Ryan!!

This had never happened to me before and I can't believe Ryan has done this to me. Is this one of the side effects of falling deeply for someone?

I quickly got out of bed, feeling paler than Edward Cullen. I quickly walked downstairs and went out the front door to get the mail.

When I opened my mailbox I noticed I had an invite and a letter!

huh? This was strange I never really got much mail, so this was new.

I opened up the first piece of mail to see a birthday party invitation!

I got excited and read over the invite.

𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠 8𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦!
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒: 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛: 5:30- 8:30
𝑅𝑠𝑣𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙!:𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ@𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

I turned my head at the email name. I hope barbie was okay with that? Oh well. I tucked the invite in my pocket and opened up the letter next.

Dear Ken, I hope you can make my birthday party! I invited Ryan and Raquelle by the way, barbie wanted me to so I hope you don't mind. Anyways I hope you can make it!

At first glance this party seemed like a fun get together to celebrate Chelsea's birthday but in disguise it was a bloodbath waiting to happen.

If everything just went fine and no drama happens then it will be fine, right?

This was sure going to be one interesting birthday party.