the building of the sexual tension😏😏😏

I'm sorry the titles suck i'm not very creative

kens pov:
me and ryan walked into the house and ryan was glancing around taking notice of all the decor. I don't know where this sudden kindness came for Ryan. Ive always hated him I mean he was trying to steal my girl. I shouldn't be helping him in fact I should've just left him but I mean I don't want ryan near me outside especially on the porch. Yeah that's it I don't care for him at all. I told myself reassuring myself.

"So..." i said awkwardly.

Ryan looked at me and rolled his eyes saying,
"what??" You know your being weird Kenny boy. He said while chuckling.
"but then again your always weird so what do i expect."

I crossed my arms and shook my head. How could someone be so immature. Ugh he irritated me so much if only I didn't have to be a kind person who liked helping people.

"I was going to say, what do you want to do?" I asked.

Ryan shrugged and walked over to the couch to sit down. He slouched and grabbed the remote and started scrolling through the channels. He kept flipping through all of them and wouldn't even settle on one. I was getting beyond irritated with him and I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Look ryan! Your being really rude to someone who's trying to help you out! I could have easily left you out there and helped you but no! I helped you! And hey pick a channel already!!" I said fuming still shocked that those words came out of my mouth.

Ryan was shocked and for a moment he said nothing but a couple seconds later he was angry.

"I didn't ask for you to help me! I don't need your help so quit acting like your the good guy and i'm the bad guy when we all know what you really are." He said with the harsh words spitting out of his mouth.

I don't know what was taking over me. it's like ryan brought out a whole new side in me. A side where I was bitter and rude. I then stormed out of the room not being able to take it anymore. I stepped into the bathroom when all of a sudden i got a text. It was from skipper.

"ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒. 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑤."
- 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟

I wanted to scream. I knew I could easily tell the girls about Ryan and they'd gladly get him out but there was a part in me that didn't want to tell them. I don't know why I mean nothings even going on right??

Ryan's pov:
I should be trying to get closer to Kenny boy not arguing with him. I don't know what's wrong with me why is it so hard. He's just that annoying that it's impossible. I was beginning to get bored of just sitting there. I mean I didn't like kenny boy but at least someone was there. The for some godforsaken reason I had a feeling to check on him?!? what was this. I don't know what had come over me but I knew what I had to do. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. I then said,

"look kenny boy I know we both hate each other but we're going to be spending hours together so I think we need to learn to at least tolerate each other.