( does debby ryan )

okay i don't even know what that chapter name is idk why i didn't just do numbers for chapters

ryan's pov:
After our kiss all I could think about was ken. Wait i've done it again.

I keep calling ken by his first name and I guess this is just what happens when you realize you don't hate someone as much as you did before.

After the munchkins walked in to me and ken I left the rooftop and went home. Luckily I was able to dodge raquelle and just go to my room.

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed and layed down. My mind kept replaying the moment me and ken had and after a moment I finally realized.

I've been thinking about kissing ken again more than i've thought about even getting with barbie.

There was no way this was happening. What is happening. Why do my feelings for barbie seem to be  fading more and more each day? Why is it that ken is all I can think about.

I know I have feelings for him but I didn't know they were this strong. I've always shoved down my feelings but this is the first time i've felt like I couldn't.

Kens pov:
"Sorry we left you with ryan ken." Stacey said.

We were driving home from the rooftop and stacey was currently in shotgun.

"Yeah we would have never left if we knew HE was coming over." Chelsea said rolling her eyes.

"haha." I said trying to make it sound as genuine as possible. They could never know. I don't want to ruin my relationship with my friends.

Skipper was still on her phone. She had barely said a word the whole time we drove home. Speaking of skipper I don't know why she didn't take shotgun I mean she always did? She looked like she was texting someone so I asked her as our car came to a stop outside the dream house,

"Who ya texting there skip?"

She looked flustered and immediately tensed up.

"No one!" She said getting angry fast. She quickly got out of the car and stomped off towards the house.

I quickly felt bad. I didn't want to invade her privacy but I had a feeling something was up. She wasn't usually like this.

But anyways I went into the living room and just watched some tv. Suddenly soccer came onto the screen and I thought, ryan would like this.

Wait why is ryan all of a sudden on my mind everywhere i go.

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

AHH why did my subconscious have to call me out on that.

I went back to the tv flipping through the channels when all of a sudden barbies fashion show recording came on.

Oh! its barbies fashion show! OH SHOOT BARBIES FASHION SHOW!!!

I completely forgot she's coming home tonight and even worse i'm going to have to tell her about ryan and I.

It sounds so simple. To tell her about us but that meant losing everything. I could lose people I cared about just for a guy, but was he just a guy? or something more.

I wish I could call him just a guy but If he was just a guy then I wouldn't be thinking about his brown eyes  every night to fall asleep.

If he was just a guy then I wouldn't be thinking of those brown eyes every night.