An inconvinience

Kens pov:
"What are you doing here?!?" I asked him. I was just ditched and the last thing I wanted was the be with Ryan...

"What are you doing here?!? I came for Barbie and you don't even live here!?" He said angry.

"I'm here watching the girls and I don't need you here to ruin it! Wait did you say your here for Barbie?!"

Ryan then looked me in the eye and smirked. "Yeah I am are you nervous?"

"Nervous?!? No way! Me and Barbie have a perfect relationship and we're both happy!" Ken said nervously with sweat building up on his face.

Ryan shook his head and laughed.

"Kenny boy I know the world thinks your relationship Is perfect but anyone can see that she wants me!" Ryan said proudly with his arms crossed

This is why you hate Ryan ken. He was arrogant and everything you were against! But you couldn't help but notice the way his luscious locks looked in the sun.... NO! Stop ken!! You hate him and he hates you so let's keep it that way. I thought to myself.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble Ryan, but Barbie is out of town for two days." I said proudly

His jaw dropped and he looked pissed.

"So your telling me I came here all for nothing!" He said throwing his hands in the air.

"Afraid so now leave Ryan!" Ha! Oh this felt so good now that Ryan was finally leavin-

I was cut off by the sound of a car failing to turn on. Ryan kept trying to start it but it wasn't moving.

"Ugahhhhhh" Ryan said. Oh boy was he frustrated. And he had a good reason too he had a flat tire!

I wanted to go inside and laugh at Ryan's dilemma but I couldn't. My conscience would feel too bad and in that Moment I decided to do what I knew I had to do.
Help Ryan.

"Look Ryan let me get you what you need so you can leave my house faster." I told him

"Ha! I don't want your help! I got this! He said confidently.

"Look Ryan you need help just admit it so let me help you!" I said getting frustrated

"Nice try Kenny boy but I know your just trying to sabotage my plan with Barbie. The last thing I need is her to think of you as more perfect than you already are I mean- better than me."

"Fine have it your way!" Ryan infuriated me and he made my blood boil! Why can't he just accept my help!

3 hours later

3 hours had passed and Ryan was still here and I was getting sick of it. But suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door the see Ryan. Who looked way more tired than he did 3 hours ago. He looked at me and then said with a sigh,

"Okay fine Kenny boy what can you do to help."