" i dont believe that for a second"

Ryan's pov:
Kenny boy beyond annoyed me ever since i first met the guy. I hated the way he dressed, the way he spoke, but i was always somehow drawn to him. It was just hatred right? Yeah. that's it just hatred.

We decided to go onto the roof patio since we seemed to have bad luck with getting along inside. We then sat on two chairs opposing each other and just sat in silence for a moment until ken broke the silence by saying,

"How do you put up with her?" He asked suddenly.

"Guess we're getting bold today kenny boy didn't know you had it in you." i smirked.

"I'm serious ryan. Raquelle treats you like one of her minions and she makes you trail her like a lost puppy." he said

I suddenly felt very defensive of my sister. I mean yeah she did treat me like crap and we fighted a lot but that didn't stop the fact that she was still my sister. I debated whether or not to tell him the truth. I mean it was personal and he didn't need to know.

"Look dude, I know she can suck sometimes.. okay all the time but she's still my sister and hey she's got more of a personality than you and barbie combined."

Ken looked shocked at my response. He titled his head and said,

"aren't you in love with barbie or something?"

I chucked and said,
"that's not love kennyboy."

kens pov:
"Do you love her kennyboy?" ryan then asked as he looked me straight in the eyes.

I could say i loved her but i knew it would be lying. ryan could see right through me and i knew he'd be able to sense the lie if i said yes. But i couldn't say no so what should i do??

I then took a breath and said,
"We are both very in love actually." i said proudly not wanting him to get the best of me.

Ryan slightly laughed and said,
" i don't believe that for a second."

that's it. i'm done with ryan's rudeness and criticism. My anger side was taking over me and before i knew what i was doing i lunged at him.

Ryan was took by surprise but he fought back quick. Surprisingly he was only okay of a fighter but i was a terrible fighter so in comparison he was crushing me. We went back and forth but then suddenly ryan pinned me to the ground. With him on top of me and me on bottom. He stared right into my eyes like he was furrowing deep into my brain. We were both breathing heavily And for some reason I looked into his eyes for the first time. They were light brown and in that moment i knew they would be the death of me.