i really dont know what to name this chapter but just hang in there😩

Kens pov:
I've known barbie my whole life. We went to the same high school, we were homecoming queen and king. We were both highly adored, and for all good reasons.

That's why I was highly shocked when I realized Barbie was selling drugs on top of everything.

Barbie. The perfect girl in Malibu is smuggling drugs along with her entire scheme.

I was pulled down to where everyone was hiding behind the bushes. We were all crouching behind the large shrub, being careful that we remained unseen.

"She really does just keep getting bitchier and bitchier." Raquelle smirked. A hint of amusement an sarcasm stayed in her tone.

Skipper ignored what she just said, looking deep in thought. "This is perfect." She stated. "If we can get a picture of this we can have even more blackmail." She exclaimed in slight surprise and shock.

"Are you ready Ken?" Ryan asked me. I felt tongue tied when those words escaped his lips, but I still managed to find words to say.

"Yeah, I am." I said monotonously. "Get the cameras ready." I stepped out of the bushes, ready to do what I knew I had to do ever since Barbie betrayed us.

Barbies back was turned, loading a couple things into her helicopter. There was still boxes, and boxes of drugs that she needed to load so she looked pretty busy at work.

But that moment her back was turned I could feel my throat become dry. I quickly swallowed all my nerves, I couldn't be nervous. Not now.

Barbie was now facing me, but keeping a good twelve feet away from me. A cold but playful smirk was stuck on her face, she thinks she's won.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ken Clarkson." She had a hand on her hip and she was grinning devilishly.

"In the flesh." I could feel my hands tighten out of anger, but I managed to control myself by taking a breath.

"If you think you can stop me, i'll tell you now that your wrong." Barbie said, getting straight to the point.

I stayed silent, unsure of what to even say at her statement. But just as I was about to speak, she interrupted my thoughts.

"You could join me, you know." She stated casually as if it were no big deal.

My eyes widened at her request. Was she insane? Did she honestly think i'd join her?

"I'd keep everyone safe, skipper, Chelsea, Ryan." She said, accentuating Ryan's name.

"Don't you even think about laying a hand on him." I barely got angry, but Barbie was making me furious. She wouldn't dare hurt Skipper and Chelsea, but Ryan.. That was a completely different story.

"Sorry, I don't make any promises. But I have an offer for you Ken." Barbie said as she picked at her nails.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion. Well this was unexpected.

"What are you even talking about Barbie?" I questioned. I still didn't trust her, and I never will, but a part of me was curious. And besides, I had to distract Barbie while everyone recorded the video.

Barbie smirked, opening her mouth to tell me about the deal she was willing to make. "Let me get this straight." She began, now leaning one hand on one wing of the helicopter. "As much as i'm not attracted to you Ken, you hold a lot of power. I like you, and we could be so powerful as buisness partners. I'd keep everyone you love safe. All you have to do is take my hand." She offered, a devilish smirk stuck on her face while she stuck out her hand as a joke.

My mouth was wide open in shock, but I quickly realized I had to keep my face neutral. I took a breath and looked to the side, trying to process what she just told me.

Although I was mostly all emotions I did have some logic in me. If I took her offer, Ryan would be safe. Nobody would have to face the burdens that come with me simply existing.

But I refuse to give Barbie what she wants.

A surge of bravery filled my body, giving me enough confidence for what I was about to say next.

I laughed, fighting back the urge to hunch over in laughter. "As fun as that seems... no thank you." Was the blunt response I said back.

"Your going to regret this!" Barbie snapped back. She was now as angry as ever, and it was only a matter of time before she exploded.

But she was cut off by Skipper, Raquelle, and Ryan  jumping out of the bushes.

"Nice try Barbie but it's too late!" Skipper yelled, looking almost happy about how she caught barbie.

Barbie looked slightly surprised at their sudden appearance, but not as shocked as I had hoped.

"Well, well, well. The whole gang is back together again. If only Midge was here, i'm sure Raquelle would love to catch up with her." Barbie said, grinning a terrible smile.

Raquelle and Skipper had to hold Ryan back from lunging at Barbie. He seemed to be just as furious as Barbie had been not too long ago.

"You take that back!" He yelled, spitting shots of venom into his words.

Barbie only rolled her eyes at this, only brushing it off her shoulder.

"Now as much as i'd love to stay here and chit chat I have to get going." Barbie said, smirking whilst turning around. But we weren't going to let her go that easily.

"It'd be smart if you stay and hand over Chelsea." Skipper said confidently, keeping her eyes glued on the girl who traumatized her.

Barbie slowly turned around, looking amused at Skipper for standing up to her. "And why would I do that, Skip."

That old nostalgic nickname made Skipper go pale, but she fought back against it. "We've taken videos of your drugs, everything to make the world realize your insane." Skippers voice remained calm and collected throughout all of this, a trait I still wish I could have.

But Barbies reaction was different than what we expected. She looked surprised, but it was almost a happy form of surprise. She flashed us her evil pearly white smile and told us the words we were terrified to hear.

"Did you really think i'm letting you all out alive?"

note: to anyone who read this as the finale it's actually not the finale so just bear with me