the birthday party pt.1

Ryan's pov:

I didn't want to go to this stupid kids birthday party. In fact I hated kids. They've always been annoying to me and they just never stop crying. The only reason I was really going to this was because of Ken.

Me and Raquelle started getting ready for the party, getting on our best outfits.

Raquelle strutted out of her bathroom in her outfit, doing her model walk as she admired herself.

I just went casual and wore what I usually wore. I wasn't going to get dressed up for some kid, some kid who hated me anyways.

Once we were completely ready we went outside and got in the car, ready to go to barbies house.

"Raquelle you don't seem as angry with Barbie as usual." I asked curiously. Raquelle seemed to have less tension with barbie now, maybe they've become friends? Who knows.

We pulled up to barbies dream house and I took it all in. It really was a beautiful house. Barbie had everything she could ever want, but I don't know, she just doesn't seem happy.

We were about to walk inside the house, but Raquelle insisted on a dramatic entrance.

I groaned, grabbing the speaker from the trunk of the car that we kept in the trunk at all times.

I got the song wap ready for Raquelle. It was her favorite grand entrance song and she thought it really added spice to her entrance.

I ringed the doorbell and right as it was about to open Raquelle threw a red carpet at my hand quickly before the door opened.

She signaled me to run it down the floor so I complied. Let's just let her have her moment.

I blasted the song and as I quickly walked in the house I heard a,

"Hey everyone, get a load of meee"

Everyone's attention was on Raquelle in that moment but my gaze was focused on someone else... Ken.

For a split moment we made eye contact. In that moment It felt like it was just us two. Like it was just us together, alone.

But it ended quicker than the blink of an eye and before I knew it everyone was clapping for Raquelle. Some awkwardly, and some out of awe for her confidence.

"So who wants cake!" Barbie said.

Everyone shouted and rejoiced in agreement and hurried to the kitchen for cake.

Before I knew it, It was just me and Ken left in the room. Alone.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a moment between us, but this soon passed when Ken said,

"We should go get some cake." He was about to run off to the kitchen but I stopped him.

"Or we could do this."

I kissed his neck up to his collarbone and before I could even say happy birthday I heard soft moans escape Kens lips.

Kens pov:

This felt amazing, but I couldn't. Not here with Barbie right in the other room!

"Wait Ryan not here. Barbies right in the other room." I said. I wanted to kiss him right now but I couldn't risk anyone seeing.

"You know a part of me wishes we didn't have to sneak around but it makes it more exciting you know." Ryan said with a smirk.

I laughed and swatted his arm. "I guess it is more exciting.. Now come on let's get some cake."

We walked into the kitchen, expecting to see everyone in there but we were greeted by something we never expected to see...

Raquelle and barbie were making out on the kitchen table. And by the way things looked, they planned on doing more than just making out.