hehe i wish i could make good title names

okay so before we started the chapter I just wanted to thank @sherry197of and @IammitchMcConnell for your nice posts on my page and thank you to everyone that comments too! you guys are so sweet! I'm trying to find a way to be able to respond but I don't have a valid email to change my email too that allows me to comment and respond and stuff but i'm working on it! But Anyways I love you guys and back to the story😏😏

Kens pov:
I was out of breath and shocked. I just kissed ryan. And it was probably the best kiss i'd ever had in my entire life. It was full of passion and a feeling i'd never felt before.

Me and barbie mutually decided to wait to kiss until marriage. I know it sounds stupid and now that I think about it it is. But now as I look back I realize me and barbie don't have any connection. She honestly has always been more of a sister to me and our relationship always just felt.. forced.

But anyways back to me and ryan.

We were both breathing heavily and my head was down, still comprehending what just happened.

My head was still down until I felt a soft hand tilt my head up. I looked into ryan's eyes and for the first time I saw.. softness.

Never in a million years would I have done this but with Ryan I felt a newfound confidence.

a flame of desire took over my body and I looked into Ryan's eyes and kissed him with all the passion and love I had in my body.

He kissed me back and we went on for a couple more minutes until we heard a rapping at the door.

We both immediately pulled away, panicking we went 5 feet away from each other on instinct.

I looked at Ryan and he shrugged. There was nowhere to hide so I guess we were screwed.

The door swung open and it was none other than skipper, Chelsea, and stacey.

They looked worried and then they met eyes with me.

"Ken are you okay!!" Stacey said.

"We decided to go home early and you weren't there but Ryan's car was there so we decided to come and find you cause we thought you were in trouble!" Chelsea said exasperated.

Skipper just stood there scrolling on her phone not even looking fazed.
I was about to speak up when all of a sudden ryan had something to say.

"Look we were just hanging out. We're trying to tolerate each other and we don't need you brats treating me and raquelle like we're the bad guys. It's getting old and so are all of you so it's about time you all grew up!" Ryan said nearly shouting. He was angry I could tell and I don't blame him. I would be frustrated if everyone associated me as the villain.

Wait why am I sympathizing with Ryan?!? He's still the "enemy" right? I could tell myself all I want that I still don't like Ryan but I knew I'd be lying. I means it's ironic. Who would've thought that today I would be sympathizing with Ryan. The guy who I hated just a couple days ago.

The girls were now silent and they said nothing. They just stood there as Ryan then left the building.

As he reached the stairs he turned around and gave me a small smile as the girls backs were turned.

I watched him disappear from the rooftop and I couldn't help but be a bit sad.

I could've told myself that was the first and last time seeing him but that would only be lies I told myself so that I could sleep at night without wondering how I felt about him.

I could tell myself I didn't love him, but that would only be a lie.