commitment?!? yeah im running out of title ideas

Kens pov:

"What did you say." I said, practically stuttering with my words.

There's no way this was happening. When Ryan said he wanted me before I never knew it could go this far. Was Ryan only saying this to please me? No. Ryan doesn't make these types of decisions just for other people.

"Ryan, I want that too. But what if it doesn't work out? Do we even really know each other?" I asked nervously. I could be screwing up everything right now.

"Ken, we've known each other for years first of all. I've seen you go through everything, we just didn't know we had feelings for each other yet." He explained to me.

Maybe he was right, but what if he was wrong? Panic swept through my body and out of instinct I ran out.

Ryan looked hurt, almost heartbroken. But I couldn't do this right now.

Ryan's pov:

You know, usually i'm the one who can't commit.

I'm always the one who screws up and causes all the problems.

How was I the one to want full time commitment? I would have never dreamed of wanting that before. Well actually, maybe i've dreamed of it. I just haven't acted on it.

I've always craved a relationship where someone would truly care about me but nobody knows that. Ken was the first to know about some of my weaknesses, and I don't know how I even let him slide like that.

I knew by know the way Ken made me feel but he had brought upon a new emotion I don't know if i've ever even felt before.

Heartbreak.

That's what it feels like. Was this all for nothing? Or am I just over dramatic?

I wanted to let tears falling down my face, but I refused. My memories of the last time crying were with Ken, when he comforted me. But thinking of that only made me want to cry more.

But no, I can't. I blatantly refuse.

Kens pov:

What was wrong with me? I had no problem committing to barbie all those years ago, so why was Ryan any different?

The truth hit me like a load of bricks. Ryan was the first person I truly fell in love with. Has my heart been damaged over the years. Perhaps my views on love have been rearranged and i'm just figuring out what I truly feel.

I wanted to give Ryan my all. I was ready to do just about anything for him. But for once I was the one who was speechless. The one who couldn't express a single emotion.

I ran back to the balcony, trying to hurry as fast as I could but I was simply too late. He was gone. Not a single trace was left of Ryan except the scuff marks from his shoes.

I stood there, grasping on the ends of the balcony. Why was I such an idiot? Why was I asking so many questions? Usually it was Ryan who didn't know what to say but here I was, tongue tied.

Perhaps I was afraid of betrayal. After Barbie did what she did I felt ultimately betrayed. Maybe she was taking on revenge for me cheating on her, but  she cheated on me too?

Me and Barbie were horrible for each other, but that doesn't stop the pain from finding its way in.

Ryan's pov:

I sat in the tiny closet that could barely even fit me. I just simply sat there, bathing in the sadness but showing none.

All of a sudden I heard a quick impatient knock on the door. I didn't answer but the person opened it anyway.

It was Raquelle.

I knew she knew. She always found a way to find out everything.

"I'm not in the mood Raquelle." I grumbled.

Raquelle only walked in and stared at me if I was an idiot. I knew she was conveying for me to scoot back so I did.

"It's his loss you know." She sat next in front of me as I scooted a little more backwards.

I sighed, chuckling as she pulled out a bottle of champagne with a grin. "Might as well get a bit tipsy before we go take down Barbie."

I nodded taking a big swig out of the bottle. We sat in silence for a moment until Raquelle broke it. "I'm sorry about Ken. I know how much you cared about him."

"Loved, not cared." I corrected her.

"Right, loved." She said with a small glint of sadness in her eyes.

"How are you actually doing, you know with Barbie?" I asked, hoping she'd be honest for her sake.

I knew if there was one thing great that came out of all of this was me and Raquelle's relationship becoming stronger.

Raquelle opened her mouth to spit a lie, but she paused, realizing she could be honest in this closet where no one could hear us.

"To be completely honest, and you can't tell anyone! I was heartbroken." Raquelle said, not even paying attention to the champagne.

"She even told me she loved me days before." She said chuckling as if it were all one big joke.

I was fuming inside for what Barbie put Raquelle through.

As I watched a small tear escape Raquelles eyes I knew. I knew I was going to do whatever it takes to give Barbie the payback she deserves.

I'll do whatever it takes to get the life back that she stole from me.