🌞Chapter 2🌻

🌞🌻

Mew and he were never more than friends. They'd met their sophomore year of college, attending a lecture for Information Processing, which was one of the electives for students majoring in Sociology. They'd become friends quickly enough, but only close enough to chat when they happened to meet, they didn't hang out together.

The Information Processing students who'd become friendly with one another had decided to hold an early end-of-the-year party. The class was smaller than most, so they'd had the opportunity to become unusually close. The party had included Gulf and Mew, along with six other guys, and two girls who brought along four girls from a different college.

Gulf thought they all had a pretty good time. Aside from the annoying fact that two of the girls from the other college spent the whole time talking to Mew, the conversation had been lively, and they'd all gone to karaoke afterward.

They'd finished singing around midnight, and the two girls had tried to wheedle Mew into taking them home, but he'd practically shoved them in a taxi. Then, finally, the party had calmed down a little.

Gulf remembered how angry the girls had been. "Don't those girls know how to have fun in a group? We won't invite them again."

The girls who had invited them even apologized to Mew. "We're really sorry. We didn't think they'd be like that."

"That's okay," Mew had said, laughing a little.

They'd been flirting with him outrageously, but Mew hadn't gone for it. He wasn't interested. It was that kind of stoicism that made it hard for other men to hate him.

"We should all go drinking again some time," Mew said placidly.

The friends agreed that they would see each other again, and then headed off to their homes. Mew was the only one who was going in the same direction as Gulf.

"You live over this way?" Gulf had been surprised to hear that Mew lived not far from his apartment.

"Yeah. You, too, Gulf?"

On the surface, Mew seemed expressionless and unapproachable, but he was calm and quiet and easy to talk to, and Gulf had always liked him. Even so, they'd never been close enough to talk about their private lives.

"You should come back to my place for a drink then," Gulf decided.

There hadn't been any motive behind the invitation. He'd just felt bad that Mew had spent his time being nice to those girls. Watching that, Gulf decided he'd think twice about wanting to be so popular. Men like that were so busy they didn't even have time to get drunk. He'd been intrigued by how nothing the girls had said impressed Mew.

"That okay?" Mew asked.

"Sure. We don't have school tomorrow," Gulf answered.

"Then let's drink."

They had bought some beer and went back to Gulf's apartment. They got under the kotatsu and began their own drinking party. At first, they just chatted about inane things, but when he'd began to feel the effects of the alcohol, Gulf had said honestly. "You're amazing. Those two girls were cute, but you didn't do anything."

Mew took a sip of beer and shrugged. "I would've, but they weren't my type."

"What's your type?"

"She doesn't exist."

That response had piqued Gulf's interest. "Oh, really?"

Drunk as he was, he felt bizzarely moved by the jdea. "Well, that's a problem. If she doesn't exist, then what're you gonna do?"

Gulf was pretty wasted by then. He gazed at Mew intensely.

Mew stood up quickly, and before Gulf knew what was happening, he was kissed. At first, Mew's lips were hesitant, but when Gulf didn't fight in, the kiss grew deep and passionate.

All Gulf could think was, 'Mew, may be a man, but his lips are as soft as a woman's..'

When Mew had lifted Gulf up and carried him to bed, Gulf thought, 'he may be tall, but it can't be easy to ljft a man like me...'

When Mew had pushed up Gulf's shirt and begun to caress his chest and stomach. All he thought was, 'he has really cold hands...'

When the tight, lithe body pressed against his, he had thought, 'he must work out...'

And even when Mew was pushing inside him, Gulf only thought, 'well, it's not like I'm gonna get pregnant...'

His thought we're like that the whole time. Never once did he feel disgusted. No matter how drunk he was, he was having sex with a man. It obviously wasn't normal, but...

TBC

A/N: Guuulf...😅