Side Story-VI

(Karin's Mindscape)

'What's this?' A slight disembodied voice spoke through the darkness as it tried to think straight.

*sob*

'Is someone crying?' The voice thought. 'What's going on? Where are others?' At once a lot of voices and filtered through his ears as he failed to get a single thought. 'What the hell?!' The voice cried out. 'Someone stop it, it's way too much!' The voice thought as it began to fade once again.

'Some.....o......one.' the voice cried out whilst fading. 'Please........help!'

(Mount Myobaku)

Jiraiya and the rest, which also consisted of Tsunade, Erza, Shizune and Karin appaered with cloud of smoke in the sacred mountain of the toads.

"I've to look after the newborn." Ma said as she moved away from the group. "Why don't you visit Fukasaku-Sama and treat the child?" She said as she hopped away. "Something tells me that it wasn't normal."

"It definitely wasn't!" Pa muttered as he moved forward. "It was like she was reading my mind." "Yours and mine both!" Jiraiya said.

"Like a Yamanaka?" Shizune asks.

"No." Tsunade shot the thought down. "The Yamanaka's doesn't have something like that, the techniques they have transfers their minds to their targets body, it doesn't allow them, as she was muttering, to hear and read the thoughts of other person." She then looked off in the distance. "What actually she did was hear our thoughts seeing how she was telling us to speak quietly."

'That sounds somewhat familiar.' Erza thought as she watched the little girl in her hold.

"Huh!" Jiraya began at her words. "That sounds familiar."

"You know what that is?" Tsunade asks.

"Yeah, I remember sensei informing me about the a bloodline of the Uzumakis." Jiraiya told Tsunade who looked at him in confusion.

"An Uzumaki bloodline?" Tsunade asks gaining Erza's and Shizune's attention who were laying Karin down in an comfortable position. "Why don't I know about this?"

'A bloodline?' Erza thought as she listened to the conversation. 'It could be important!'

"Well nobody knew about it!" Jiraya said in a defensive tone. "I believe that even among Uzumaki's it is a rare bloodline which activates under some critical situations." The words placated the female sanin.

"And what do they call this bloodline?" Pa asks as Shizune came back from checking over Karin.

"Well from what I was told." Jiraya began. "He called it Dragon Slayer." The next thing he knew was a sword that was pointing at his neck courtesy of Erza Scarlet. The sudden action surprised the lot as Tsunade, Shizune and Pa looked surprised at the hostility that the red haired knight was showing. Jiraya raised his hands in defense as Erza glared at the man.

"Woah!" Jiraya began as he tried to move away but stopped when he felt a sword poking in the back, he turned back to see that the sword was floating in the air and cursed as he remembered her ability that she had shown previously in the fight. "Why the sudden hostility?"

"How do you know about the Dragon Slayers?!" Erza growled as she brought the sword closer to his neck. Pa and Tsunade tried ti help him but stopped when they felt something cold pressed against their necks, they turned to see the swords also encircling them.

"Huh?" Jiraya asked confused at her words, even Tsunade, Pa and Shizune looked surprised at the question. "You know about the Dragon Slayers?"

"Don't dodge!" She continued with her threatening expression. "Tell me how do you know about them?!"