Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Hello Ladies and gentlemen. This is my own story from the FF.net Naruto: DSK under the name DJ LightT Storme. My Laptop was fried and so i have to do somethings again bit i decided why not post few of my stories on wattpad so here i am. Enjoy the story guys and sorry for my FF.net I.D. i'll have complete some of my works so the stories are getting delayed.

Summary: During the Battle between Zeref , Fairy Tail and Acnologia, Anima is ripped open and Zeref Acnologia and Natsu falls into it, which resulted with Natsu and Happy landing at the time of Kyuubi Attack and landed right on top of the Kyuubi while he was being sealed by the Yondaime. Now Watch how Naruto with abilities that of a Dragon, rock the foundation of Elemental Nations. Slight Crossover and maybe a bloodline.

Prologue

(Fairy Tail Universe)

(Earthland, Year X792

Magnolia, Fiore)

Three people and a cat were standing across from each other on a barren battle field with several bodies covering the ground with blood and mutilated parts. One of them was a tall lean yet muscular man with dark blue hair and looking at his opponent sharply with his green eyes. His eyes have rings around it and his whole dark body was covered in Blue Markings. He was bare footed wearing dark baggy pants and a sash around his waist. His whole body was covered in cuts and Bruises and he was currently panting showing that he was in a fierce battle. This was the Black Dragon of Apocalypse, The Dragon, and Acnologia.

Across from him to his left was standing another person with his faithful blue exceed who was now lying down face first , he had an athletic build, he was wearing a knee length white colored trousers which had been torn from several sides. He had spiky Pink/Salmon color hair and had Black Onyx eyes. He had bandage on his right Arm and was looking at the battle field. Every single of his nakama, all his comrades and friends except Happy had been killed by hand of the Black Dragon and the Third person. This Person is known as the Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail, The Salamander, Brother of Zeref Dragneel and his strongest Demon, END. This was Natsu Dragneel.

And the third person, currently he is the strongest of the three; he is currently totally covered in white with white clothing with intricate design also with wings behind him. He was said to be the most evil mage that roamed the Earthland. This was the Black Mage, Zeref. His full name is Zeref Dragneel, The mage who taught Mavis Vermillion and her friends and later on fell in love with her.

Contrary to the popular belief, these three mages were not the most evil beings that walked the face of Earthland. All three of them were strong, very strong but with strength there were some drawbacks. Acnologia got strong through his Dragon slaying. He was actually one of the first dragon slayers and loved to fight but one day his city was attacked by the dragons indirectly killing his family. Due to this he sought out revenge against those dragons for harming his family and believing all of them to be evil. He later on fell in love with a woman but she was also killed but time it were slayer looking for him for battle. After this turned against his kin completely, killing them without any care and bathing in their blood. With the excess using of his magic he himself turned into dragon. He likes the feeling of battle and is looking for challenge. After killing most of the dragons he let the power dictate his action and constantly looking for challenge and attacking villages looking for said challenge.

Zeref Dragneel, a very strong being with happy family which was destroyed when Dragons attacked his city leading to the Death of his family. He went to Mildian Magic Academy where he studied connection between life, death and magic and created R-system and Eclipse Gate as a part of his magic and revived his younger brother Natsu. Because of this he was expelled from the Academy and was cursed from Ankhseram, the God of death. The Curse of Contradiction not only made him immortal but made kill everything he cared around him unintentionally. Because of this he ended up killing everyone. To stop this he created Etherious that could kill him. He later on trained Mavis, the First Guild master of Fairy Tail, with both of them later on falls in love with each other. But because of the curse he ended up killing her due to his curse. Because of this he felt that he cannot be loved and went on to build his Alvarez Empire. There he is known as Spriggan, opposite of the title of Mavis 'The Fairy'. Because he didn't care about the people of Alvarez as more than pawn he didn't kill anybody there. But still the place was rich and happy under his reign. He also made plans to stop Acnologia from destroying everything in his path after he went berserk.