Farewell

(23rd October
Sunagakure No Sato)

The day finally came that the Suna was waiting for, the day that the emissary from Konoha will be returning to their village. The Kids were dreading this day as it was the first time that any of them had any sort of freind, even Matsuri. During the last week most of them spend every hour with each other except for the time when they aren't sleeping. And now that one of them was going away was not something any of them wanted.

Especially for Garaa and Naruto, it was extremely hard, as both of them no freinds to begin with and were ridiculed, for both of them the people were afraid of them, Suna was now somewhat mellow regarding Garaa as the people for the first time in 6 years have seen him act like a child and also the fact that his sand is not harming the  kids he is playing with is something else. Now just because they are not afraid of him does not mean  they are not wary of him as such all of the Suna, Civilians and Shinobi alike, except for The Sabuku family, the elder siblings, Yashmaru, Baki and Pakura, walk around him on eggshells, believing that one wrong step will result in them becoming a red splat on the sand.

Now regarding the shinobi many of them don't know what to think of Naruto going back to his village, on o e hand they were quite happy that they won't have to deal with more of his prank and embarrassment on daily basis but on the other hand he made their daily routine a bit more lively moreover he was the reason that Garaa was not using his sand on anything that scared him or came to harm him, so yeah they were conflicted regarding Naruto's departure, except for Geru, he wholeheartedly wanted him to leave.

So here were all of them now with the Hokage with Naruto and their escorts, who were being escorted to the gates of Sunagakure by the shinobi of Suna including the Kazekage and his family the elder Suna Siblings, Baki, Pakura and Yashmaru and Matsuri and Maki. As they reached the gate all of them noticed that the children were extremely quiet. This made some of the elders worried.

As they reached the gates Hokage turned to look at the assembly that gathered there to say goodbye to them, mostly Naruto but he is going to include themselves too as it will be the first time in the Hidden Village history that almost all of the shinobi of another village came together to say there farewell to the emissaries from another village.

"Lord Kazekage"Hiruzen started while looking towards the gathered people " I thank you for the Hospitality that you have shown us during our stay, and I  hope that this meeting will actually lead to the betterment of the two villages."

"It was our pleasure, Lord Hokage, and I thank you for your both from the behalf of my village and my family" Rasa looked towards his kids with a smile.

As they were saying goodbye, surprisingly Garaa came up to the Hokage with a question "Does Naruto really have to Go?" He asked in a shy voice.

"Its not something that I could give you an answer of, Young one." Hiruzen stated with a wise tone at which the kids than turned to look at Naruto with Garaa asking the question again "Do you really have to go?" At this Naruto looked at them.

"I have to" He replied "but why" this time it was Temari who asked that "Konoha is my home, you guys are awsome and are also my best and first freinds that I made, but Konoha is my home and my dream is to become the best Ninja of Konoha to become the Hokage of the Village and to do that I have to go back to village." At this the kids were all crying even Garaa and Temari and Maki. They didn't wanted one of there freinds to go away, for Naruto it was much harder since he was going back to the place where he didn't had a single freind but this time it is going to be different he learned a lot of things with this vacation that he could use back in Konoha one of the things that he learned was that it was much more fun to prank people with freinds than alone. So Naruto decided what he was going to do.