Academy-VII

All right, I just got a new chapter in. I hope that you like this chapter.

Also

Also, recently I've asked my brother to create an illustration for few of my OC's just for fun and such.

Here's the link for the illustration: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj9wyvlp0NU/?igshid=OTU1ZGJlYWQ=

I am thinking this one should be Orme from my Their Lives fic.

Also check out his profile, as he is making illustration for others too, including your own portraits. Heck my DP is the one he made.

Here's my the link for my profile Pic too: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6CThkBlaw/?igshid=OTU1ZGJlYWQ=

He is also doing few animations too: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cim6ldWpHS6/?igshid=OTU1ZGJlYWQ=

So check out his Instagram, he would certainly like that: https://instagram.com/_lemntea_?igshid=ZjA0NjI3M2I=

Do check it out people.

And I still hope that you like this story.

Or you could search( _lemntea_) on Instagram.

(Ho-Kage's Office)

Hiruzen enjoyed the last of his peaceful days.

He knew it was going to get, as the Nara's so eloquently put it, troublesome.

What with the oncoming event and all.

What was the said event?

Oh boy it was a really big sort of event.

Considering three major and one minor village, alongside the ruler from the Land of Iron would be coming to the village.

Why do you ask?

Well first and foremost would be the very strange addition that they had made to the Bingo Book.

The second reason would be the thing that had been discussed a while back.

And that would be a while back like really while back.

The while back where Hiruzen talked about Shinobi in training field trip program. Or in a simpler term it would be a field training for aspiring Shinobi. And since they had two to three excursion as such between the two villages.

For some reason, Kumogakure got their hands on a very privy information about how Konoha and Suna have been doing a field trip training excursion the past two years or so.

This information was then somehow made its way to other villages and Nations.

Now Iwa and Kiri weren't supposed to be doing anything considering Iwa past..........relationship with them and the current situation of Kiri.