Vacation 3

Vacation Part 3: Prankster Regime Program

(Elemental Nation, Wind Nation

Sunagakure No Sato

18th October )

Sabuku no Rasa, The Yondaime Kazekage of the Village Hidden in Sand, was in his office, thinking of ways that he could increase the quality of Shinobi in his village and was preparing a training regiment for them. He stills remember the challenge that Naruto issued to the chunin and how he made it a measuring scale to gauge the strength of his shinobi. He could still hear the screams of the genin that were hanging in the air. It was 2 in the afternoon and if he was right Naruto met with his children at 9:00 at the playground and had started the prank near 10 and he has yet to hear any news of them being caught was yet to be heard by him. Meanwhile he was also looking for various things to add in the alliance and discuss them with the Hokage before the go back to Konoha. He was thinking of adding a student exchange program between the two village to boost the alliance and increase the quality of his ninja if they get the opportunity to be taught by the best from both Suna and Konoha.

'What are they doing today' he thought as he gazed outside to see the mayhem that has been caused and what exactly was he gazing at he saw several shinobi pants of his shinobi hanging or more exactly sticking at the academy. He sighed looking at the scene ' Maybe giving them the authority to prank every single shinobi in vicinity was a bad idea' He thought while looking outside. He waited for few more hours as his secretary entered the office.

"Lord Kazekage" She said as he looked at her "A team of 18 genin and 8 chunin and 5 ANBU are here with your children and the Uzumaki child." The Kage nodded as he motioned her to send them inside he noticed several Genin, Chunin and ANBU flanked the room. He looked at their attire with an amused expression from behind the veil while trying to stop himself from snickering. As he was looking at them he noticed that not one of his Jounin were here he decided to forget about them for now, and looked towards the rest, Genin sweet genins were standing there with their faces red either from shame, anger or fatigue unknow, well they were panting very much. All of his genins were colorful they had pink on their hair, red in the face, okay maybe it was color, some spots of yellow on the pants including splashes of blue and black and white here and there.

The Chunin, if he remembers correctly it was a chunin that resulted in the challenge, 'now where is that chunin' Rasa thought while looking amongst the chunin with various expression, some of horror to that of fear as if they had a meeting with Shukaku himself. His gaze finally settled on the Chunin who was currently hiding amongst the crowds his face black and clothes with splashes of blue, it looked like he there was sand was sticking on the body of several chunin.

And the ANBU well they were mostly clear apart from the few sign of usage of sand on them and looked better than the rest.

Rasa let out a sigh and looked towards the four restrained children. "What happened?" was the first question he asked the ANBU and a Chunin in the front before they started to several responses.

"They infiltrated the Jounin Lounge room and stole their clothing's"

"What?" was the response as the Kage looked at them with varying expressions. The Jounin lounge room was one of the most secure places in the village after the Kazekage tower and ANBU headquarters. The Jounin lounge room was simple 3 story building having and with several shower rooms and a bar and café and a spa in it too. Jounin Lounge also had the reports of Jounin including their personal and professional lives. If four children were able to infiltrate and damage the lounge while putting them at security risk and also were able to steal things from the lounge. Granted this was a prank and all they stole their clothes but still for the four of them to do this was ingenious. The Security of the building was very high that even a Sanin would have a difficulty entering that place without being detected for a long time. One of the reason that Jounin Kunoichis use the lounge for bathes to save themselves from becoming a character in the famous Icha Icha Paradise series of one of the Sanin, who was also a self proclaimed super pervert, even if all of them even the women have respect for the Sanin, even more than the Legendary Sucker.