Side Story IV

Jiraiya jumped away as another of the rock monsters attacked him as he went through a set of seals.

"Water release: Water Bullet Jutsu!" Jiraiya shot water bullets at the monsters that came near him. "What are these summoned monsters?!"  he asked after getting some distance and looking at probably the only person who would knew about the monster and the man who used some weird techniques to make these monster, the distance he made was quickly closed by the dog like rock monster, as he moved away from the slash like attack but was then punched by a tail like rocks.

"They are not monsters!" Erza said as she took out few more of the creatures.

"And what would you call these summoned creatures?!" Tsunade shot back as she punched the a dog like creature.

"Not summons either!" Erza said as she slashed at another demon.

"Then tell me lady what would you call them!" Orochimaru said as three of the creatures attacked him, he dodged the two and spat a sword out.

"They are demons!" Erza said as she made a disgusted face when she saw Orochimaru spit a sword out but jumped away when the demons began to attack them. At her claim the trio of the sannin stumbled and nearly got slashed, sliced or punched but jumped away at the last moment. "And they are made by him!" Now this ultimately floored them.

"What?!" Were the shout of three different people, two voices shocked to the core while one seemed a bit aroused. Tsunade and Jiraiya turned to Orochimaru. "What's with that reaction?!" Jiraiya asks creeped out as he used the needle hair technique to stop the demons as he destroyed the other with the rasengan.

"What?!" Orochimaru shot back as he used the sword Kusnagi to cleave through the demons. "Don't tell me you two don't find it fascinating?!"

"Not on your level though!!" Tsunade said as.he punched the rock demon to the ground destroying the ground and making a giant crater. "Yours fascination is just wrong!"

"I don't care about anything!" Erza said. "But be sure to keep your distance from the man for the time being!" They watched as one of remaining cronies of Orochimaru attacked the Black Mage but was thrown aside by a backhand from the said man, dead as he came to a stop.

"Did he just killed him with a backhand?" Tsunade asks as the man landed a bit to her right not noticing a dog like monster trying to attack her but was saved by Jiraiya. "Keep your head in the game Tsunade!" He said as he thrown he jumped to the side evading another attack.

"Master Tsunade!" Shizune voice came out as she jumped and took out another demon creeping up on her and Jiraiya. "Jiraya-Sama are you okay?!"

"Which part of this does look okay, we are not okay!" Jiraiya says as he went through a set of seals. "Water Style: Water Dragon Technique." A huge water dragon rose up going through and taking out the demons. "Tsunade, Shizune cover me for few more minutes!" Jiraiya commanded as he bit into his thumb and went through seals. "Summoning Technique!" He yelled while putting his hands on the ground as smoke covered the surroundings.

"Why did you summon us here for Jiraiya boy?!" Erza heard an elderly voice speak. She quickly put up a distance between herself and the demons equipping into flight armour.

"I will tell you about it later pa!" She heard Jiriaya speak. "I want you and ma to help me, we are entering into the sage mode!" She raised a brow, did he called his parents to help.

"It can't be helped, then." This time she heard a female voice. "Let's go!" She brought a sword out as she watched two Jiraiya, probably clones, enter into fight as the last Jiraiya stayed on the ground with two old toads with Tsunade and Shizune covering for her. Erza took out few more demons as she watched Jiraiya body change slightly as the toads sat on his shoulder, she watched as Jiraiya and the toads suddenly opened their eyes as all three of them wide and was Jiraiya eyes like that of a toad? The three eyes were trained on Zeref wide eyed with a hint of fear and reluctance.

Naruto: Dragon Slayer of Konohaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें