Vacation 12

(22nd October,
Sabuku Residence,
Sunagakure No Sato)

Rasa was sitting on one of the couch that was in the big hall where all of the family was present.
It was in the night that the whole of the Sabuku family along with the honored siblings and also Maki was there with Pakura as she was currently the guardian of Maki, he didn't know that one of the friend was an orphan. He looked as someone else, this time Matsuri, the girl who has a crush on his son, the youngest one of whom half of Subagakure is afraid of. She was being led by an older looking woman who looked exactly like the chibi she was leading and had an expression like she didn't believe where she was and was waiting for something to happen to them. He will let Yashmaru handle that, he was not good at making people feel at ease, maybe it was something with his face that only his wife felt at home with him. He watched as Yashmaru and Baki approached the woman with smile as they talked with her to calm her nerves whereas the little girl decided to look for her friends and as soon as she noticed that Maki, her friend and Pakura, guardian of Maki and sometime caretaker of the Kazekage siblings, she decided to leave her mother's side to talk with her freind.

Garaa who was currently in with his sibling walked out followed by Kankuro and Temari. Kankuro who have more energy then both of them and Temari who has a mean temper which Rasa believed that she inherited from their mother because even if she did not get angry easily, once angered you will happily walk in the den with the crazy tanuki who has been on hunger strike instead of going in front of her. Garaa the one who is more calm and equally dangerous, don't take his word for granted all of the kids of his were calm and collected and when trained properly in the arts of Shinobi and Kunoichi each of them will be dangerous and force to be reckon with but Garaa will be the most dangerous, as he has not only his bloodline but is also is the Jinchuriki of the One tailed Tanuki making his chakra reserves larger than normal and giving him better control over the sand and with enough training he could eventually surpass him.

Rasa watched as Matsuri's mother straightened herself. He almost sighed thinking that she was one of another people who hated Garaa and were afraid of him, but stopped himself as he closely looked at her posture. Normally people who were afraid will have a slight tremble, wouldn't be noticable to civilian but to a shinobi much less the Kage one could see it plane as a day. No her stance was one of a person who went through training in the Shinobi program, which means that she was one of the retired Kunouchi, why the retirement this early on he didn't know but could be because of several reason. He looked closely as he understood that Matsuri's mother was wary of his son, he continued to look as then Matsuri decided to be bold and took hold of Garaa's hand and brought him along with his siblings towards her mother. He was surprised that her mother didn't took her daughter aside to admonish her for holding hands with the demon of the village, well she could that when she will return to home with her daughter, but to his surprise the mother slowly loosened herself and gave a genuine smile to the five kids standing with her, even Garaa.

Rasa was lost in his musing that he almost missed the arrival of the Konoha shinobi. He then looked on as the one who actually became responsible for this meeting came striding in looking at the things in the Sabuku house in wonder. Following him were the Hokage, Kakashi and Genma. Rasa didn't know what to think of the child currently, one hand he is responsible for making his family and daily life more lively and erasing some of the walls that he somewhat unknowingly built among his family but with what happend today in the meeting he didn't know what to think. He then looked below from his room as they entered the hall.Matsuri being somewhat like Naruto greeted him with enthusiasm which he returned with similar vigor. Matsuri's mother now had her eyes widen to an epic proportion, and greeted the Kage of the leaf with stuttering and disbelief whereas The trio of the suna shinobi present along with the kids greeted them normally to which she looked perplexed as she never saw any of them greet some one of such high caliber in such a casual manner.