Academy-1

(Konohagakure No Sato

2 years later)

A figure stood in the middle of the training ground. He had black hair and was wearing color of the same shade with a red and white fan symbol drawn at the back. He had his eyes closed waiting for something to happen in the open ground he stood.

Soon enough he got what he was waiting for, when two shuriken came from one of the bush. The man in the middle did nothing more than tilt himself to the side as the bladed stars just went past him. He opened his eyes to show simple black eyes staring towards the bush.

"Come on out Naruto." The man said as he looked towards the bush. "You need to do a lot better than that to get me. I mean." The man just looked behind to see the two stars that were still there on the ground. "Two stars, just two, Sasuke does better than you." He could've kept on rambling but was stopped when more shuriken came this time from totally different directions. Seeing the stars the man eyes widened. He quickly jumped up to dodge the stars, but this time from the bush another shot came, and instead of a ninja star it was a boy clad in green spandex, with bowl cut and large bushy brows. This was Rock Lee, Maito Guy's student, and one of the friends that Naruto made when he joined academy, and as much as the figure know, Naruto was the reason that Kakashi and Raiga that led for Maito to train the little guy, and many of them later regretted their decision, especially after two months when Lee came back in the spandex and with giant brows. Rock Lee when he came close to lashed out with a kick to the face of the man, which he stopped with his hands. 'That hurt.' The man thought as he landed and Lee jumped away from him. 'But I shouldn't expect anything less with whose teaching the kid.'

"So that's how it is." The man said while looking at the kid with a smirk.

"Yes, Shishui sensei." Rock Lee said. "One of us cannot defeat you alone, so we decided why not team up." And with that Lee, jumped back in the bush, effectively hiding from the man. Shishui would have gone after him if not for the timely shot of a kunai that shot from in front of him and then embedded itself in the tree. Shishui jumped back seeing that after that kunai, several came flying towards him with perfect precision, making him continue jump back and when one of the blade reached near him he used one of his kunai to quickly deflect it, when from behind him in the bush Naruto jump forward with a kunai in his hand. He had been told by his teachers to never use his ability not until  they allow him themselves, making him pout in the beginning but he gets to get stronger so he swallowed it and decided to use other tools to fight.

"Not bad." Shishui said as he dodged the slash and the income kunai at him. "But not good enough." With that he caught the Naruto's arm and punched him in the stomach making him gasp and then fly away.

As Naruto flew away he landed on the ground in heap with a grunt away from the bushes and in the open area.

"Now that you are in the open." Shishui spoke as he looked down at his charge. "How are you going to fight me now?" He asked the kid, Naruto on the other hand just raised his head after a while and grinned at his teacher making him raise a brow.

"Don't worry." Naruto spoke with a grin toward Shishui. "We planned for this too." With that Naruto stood up and dusted himself and took a deep breath. Shishui got ready after thinking that Naruto might use one of his techniques got ready to jump out of the way. Instead Naruto jumped back.

"NOW!!!!" Naruto shouted at once. To Shishui's surprise several projectile launched at him. From around him, he would've moved forward to dodge but instead Naruto launched his attack at him.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!!!" Naruto shouted out the name of his attack as a huge torrent of blazing fire came at him, with him being surrounded by a lot of dangerous projectiles and an attack that could probably leave him with more damage. But alas, he isn't known as Shushin no Shishui for nothing, he is one of the strongest shinobi right now in the village, so attack like this while dangerous is still nothing to what he has to deal with regularly while on mission. The attack struck which resulted in a large explosion.