Academy-Side Story-I

(Rice Country)

Erza Scarlet moved towards the edge of the forest after leaving the house, she turned to look back at two different figure, one guy much older than her with white hair, kanji for oil and paint on his face  and one children with red hair quite similar to that of the old couple who taught her about the Elemental nations and purple eyes, both were following her.

"So." The older man began. "Your name is Erza Scarlet-Uzumaki, if I am not wrong." Another thing she learned from the two older Uzumaki was that this world runs on information and is not that kind. There are cold blooded killers that surround these Elemental Nations, one of whom is right behind her. While fighting for what is right she could tell that this man had killed people before. Also the old couple gave her their name as they didn't had any children.

"So you are like my aunt or something." The little girl with red hair, her name was Karin Uzumaki as she introduced herself gaining the attention of both her and the man.

"Truthfully speaking." Erza started. "I don't know." Another thing about the Elemental Nation was that she had to lie at moment notice to make people believe how she was an Uzumaki. Well she didn't had to try hard as her hair were somewhat similar to them. "I am looking for my friends who was with me and we kinda got lost after an explosion."

"Yes, your friend, you are looking for him right?" The older man, Jiraiya, asks. She nodded her head at that. "So who's he or a name?" He asks. "Maybe I can help you find him?" She knew that he was looking for something to know more about her, but even if she gave him a name she knew that he might  not be able to help her in any way or form.

"At a later date." Erza said as they entered the village with Karin and Jiraiya in tow. "We need to find her parents first." She pointed to the girl who was trailing behind them. Erza turned to look at the little girl who was nervously looking around, getting narrow eyes from both her and Jiraiya.

"Do you have a picture of your parents?" She asks as Karin turned to look at her.

"Well, I have.. this." She pulled a picture of two people, one female with a bump on her belly and one male, the female had hair similar to the younger girl, she then pulled a locket from around her neck. "I also have this." She opened the locker to show the face of the woman that was in the picture. Erza sighed as she looked at her and took the picture from her gently.

"Alright. First let's  ask someone." Erza begins as she moved towards the nearest person in the village, probably a shinobi from another nation as Jiraiya noticed, with his team, probably people with not the best of intentions. Jiraiya being the gentleman, perverted but still a gentleman he is, tried to help. "Why don't you let me ask...." he never got to complete as Erza was already in front of the shinobi.

"Excuse me." She begins as the person in front of her made a sleazy smile, which she ignored as she lifted a piece of paper. "Have you seen this woman around here?"

"I may or may not have!" The man said with a lecherous look as he looked over the woman once over. "Why not help me remember about he....." What happened next was something not even Jiraiya expected as Erza, quicker than eye could follow, decked the man with her fist in the face launching the man away by a feet and knocking him out. Karin and Jiraiya looked at the scene with their jaws on the ground.

"Oii what the hel....." the man never got to complete as the same picture from before was shoved in his face.

"Have you seen this woman?" Erza asked the same question. The man shoved the face away in anger.

"I don't care about th....." Erza headbutted the man as the man fell on the ground like a lump.

The two other shinobi jumped up and attacked the woman with their weapons, who looked at the incoming weapon in indifference as they got closer. She stepped aside as Jiraiya and Karin saw the two pass by her. She quickly delivered a quick chop to the back of the another member of the team, knocking him out, as she looked at the last remaining member of the team who was trembling in his pants.

"So..." She begins as she shoved the picture in his face. "Have you seen this person."

"Wai...." the man trembled but was to slow in giving her a response as she headbutted the last member, knocking him out too.

"Well."Erza begins as she looked at the downed shinobi. "That was futile." She ignored the incredulous look she was getting from her surrounding. "Let's ask someone else." She told the two who were standing behind her as she moved towards her next target. Behind her Karin and Jiraiya looked at the woman then down at the team of shinobi. They looked up at the man, then back towards at the downed group.

"Wow!" Both Jiraiya and Karin said at the same time as Erza looked for her next target. "Wait for us!" Karin yelled after her as Jiraiya also followed behind her.

(In a Bar of the same town in rice Country)

A blonde haired woman downed another drink as she looked over at her cards behind her another woman with a pig in her hands and shaking her head in negative.

"Shizune, tell the people outside to quite down." The blonde haired woman, another sanin of the leaf, infamous by the title of the legendary sucker Tsunade, told her apprentice, as said apprentice along with the pig turned to look out the window and gain a shocked look on her face as they noticed several people running from other direction as if apocalypse is approaching the town they were in. "I am winning this thing." The man in front of her laid his card with a smile which simply vanished as the woman gave a giant whooping smile as she brought her cards down. "Finally, I w----" before she could complete her sentence the side of the bar they were in exploded as something rammed into her table destroying it.

"What wa....what was that?!" Tsunade looked at her apprentice who was shaking her head in surprise.

"Tsnuade-Hime!" An obnoxious voice came as Tsunade groaned. "What a pleasant surprise for meeting you here?" Before she could retort something another voice came.

"Tsunade." The voice hissed as she turned to look in the other side in surprise. "It is a surprise to meet both of you here, at a time like this." The voice took the shape of a man with pale skin and slitted eyes like snake and black hair that comes to his waist.

"Cut to the chase, Orochimaru." She heard Jiraiya speak up in a hard voice, a tone that he rarely ever use. "Why exactly are you here?" Jiraiya growled out.

"Well as you know, I have filed in an application for quitting Akatsuki." Orochimaru began with a normal tone as he looked at Jiraiya, Tsunade and Shizune. "And you probably might've heard about me creating my own village, so that's why I am here." He then turned to glare at Jiraiya. "But imagine my surprise when me and my followers were beginning to be knocked by your friend back their." On cue few more people landed behind Orochimaru with heavy damage on their person as he just shrugged his shoulder as Erza stepped out from the exploded area with Karin on her back glaring at the snake like man.

"But this works in my favour too."