Academy-III

"Wait, Natsu Dragneel was also supposed to be here?" Chouza asks.

"Yes, well he was supposed to be but the chances are he was killed by the two threats that they wanted the future slayers to be prepared for." Hiruzen told them. "Right now she will be helping the little girl, alongside Tsunade, until she gains a better control over her bloodline before letting her into a crowded place because well her bloodline was forcefully activated by the two of the threats."

"So the two different threats?" Shikaku asks. "What are they?"

"One of them would be that person right there." Hiruzen pointed towards the last picture of the man on the sketch. "His name is Zeref."

"And he might also be over three hundred years old, I assume? Considering that she came from the past to the future?" Inoichi asks.

"You are right, Inoichi." Hiruzen said to the Yamanaka clan head. "He is over three hundred years old for sure but his actual age is not confirmed."

"So, he is, what, like more than three hundred years old, four hundred?" Inoichi asks.

"You must add that in the three hundred." Hiruzen told him.

"What?!" Inoichi and Chouza shot up.

"So what you are saying is that he is over seven hundred years old?" Shikaku asks.

"That is still in speculation." Hiruzen spoke again. "Considering that the man is an immortal."

"Whoa, lets back it up a little bit!" Inoichi exclaimed. "Seal that can contain people in stasis can be explained and we are still reeling in the fact that the person could fly and such but for us to consider someone an immortal! That's out of the realm!"

"Excuse me Lord Hokage." Shikaku spoke up. "But what is the proof of everything that you've just told us?"

"Apart from the things Jiraiya gave us information about that he got from the woman?" Shikaku nodded his head at the words that the Leader of the Leaf village spoke of. "That would be when Jiraiya and the elder toad sages went in the sage mode, and we know what the sage mode can do exactly, right?" The three nodded their heads. "So while he was in the sage mode with them he saw that man itself was something that couldn't be described as human." He then paused for a moment. "Well that and his abilities."

"His abilities?" Chouza asks.

"Yes, so some of the techniques that the man used, well he interrupted the ongoing battle between, Orochimaru, his lackeys and the woman Erza, Jiraiya and Tsunade." Hiruzen repeated what he was informed about. "He was the one that forcefully activated the bloodline of dragon slayer in the young Uzumaki girl, which is not good."

"Forceful activation of the bloodline is not good?" Chouza asks again.

"Well there are some backlashes because of that, especially if the person is old." Hiruzen informed them. "The older the person, the dangerous the consequences comes with the forceful activation, understood?" The trio of Ino-Shika-Cho nodded their heads at that. "So the very first thing he did after the forcefully activating the dragon slayer bloodline, was kill everything in a certain radius distance around him."

"Kill everything?"

"Well, the people that were killed were not the only one to be killed but also the surrounding area, which also includes trees and animals and birds, everything was dead."

"How is that possible?" Inoichi asks. "Is it a technique?"

"No." Hiruzen shook his head in a grave manner. "It is his existence, that did that."