What is Happening?

(Inside Naruto's Mindscape)

"Shinigami" Kyuubi says as the ethereal being took his form of a man, overall wearing black and a scythe in one of his hands holding it upright. Everybody present there stopped breathing as every single being looked at the ethereal being.

"You are right Kyuubi, I am the Shinigami" The Shinigami states as he looks at them "And right now I am irritated. Want to know why" Everybody shook in a no their heads as the Shinigami spoke in irritated tone, and Minato started sweating, hard. Ignoring their action Shinigami continued his statement. "First of all I was summoned to the mortal plane, and I DO NOT like to be summoned to a mortal plane."Shinigami spoke as he raised a finger. "Secondly, the person who summoned me cheated me out of the payment that was needed." He raised a second finger as he spoke and Kyuubi and Kushina glared at Minato as sweat now coming out of him like a water fall.

"Don't worry about it" Shinigami states as Kyuubi, Kushina and Minato looks at him with surprise and Natsu and Happy were looking at him with confusion "What?"Shinigami asks "I was actually impressed with the feat that you have pulled, Minato Namikaze, The Fourth Hokage" Minato let out a breath he was holding as both Natsu and Happy looks at him with awe and reverence, why don't they, last person they knew who was confronted by a God was cursed and later tried to rule the world, yeah it was not pretty. "Only for a little while, after that I was again irritated" Shinigami states as raise a third finger "As the last thing on the list got me quiet agitated, as the Dead Demon consuming seal was as complex as it is but due to some unseen circumstances, the sealing became more complicated and do you know why?" Shinigami spoke as the other shook their heads again in a no. Looking at them Shinigami sighed and spoke "Due to the presence of these 2 some complication has occurred in the sealing process? Son now the question that I have asked who are you two and from where you are from?" Shinigami spoke as he looked at them "And tell everything truthfully, for I will not think twice before taking your soul with me"

Natsu and Happy took a huge gulp down their throats as Natsu regains his confidence and put on his famous grin, he was feeling nervous due to the stare that the Shinigami was giving the confidence that he had built was breaking at his nerves. Both Minato and Kushina also turned to look at the pink haired man standing in front of them. "Well"Shinigami is getting impatient as he tapped his feet on the floor.

"Hi" Natsu says with a nervous smile "I am Natsu, Natsu Dragneel and he is Happy and we are from fairy Tail"

"Aye." Happy said

Shinigami, Kyuubi, Minato and Kushina look at both Natsu and Happy as if they had grown a second head. Sighing Shinigami looks at them as he noticed and felt that the pink haired male was speaking the truth. He then looks at the others with him, Minato and Kyuubi looks confused and wierded out but Kushina on the other hand looked quiet intrigued.

"Really" Kushina asks as both Natsu and Happy nods their head "So, which fairy tale are you from?" At this Both Natsu and Happy face faults. "WE ARE NOT PART OF A FAIRY TALE" Natsu and Happy shouts at her as she looks at them bewildered. "But you said you are from fairy tale?"

"He said we are from Fairy Tail" Happy states "But you said we are from a fairy tale"

"What's the difference" Minato asks

"The difference is very vast" Happy said "We are from a guild called Fairy Tail. Not a fairy tale" as happy finishes a look of understanding crosses the face of Shinigami, Minato and Kushina but Kyuubi snorts as he looks at them. "Why would a person name their guild on such things?" Kyuubi asks as he was also intrigued by the new arrivals and wants to know what made them irritate the Shinigami. Before Happy could say Natsu spoke.