Meeting the Teachers (Hyuuga)

Hey guys, oh it's been long since I have updated hasn't it, but fear not next chapter is here too. Hope you guys like it. Now let's get on with it shall we.

(Konohagakure No Sato)

Hisashi Hyuuga let out a sigh. He felt like every clan head and the village leader had been doing it for a long long time.

And right now it was more than ever. He didn't know what to feel as of now, with all of the things that had been going on in the village and his clans and his family. With the death of Hizashi's wife, his wife Hitomi took most of the care of all the family including his nephew. Both of the brothers were on equal footing when it came to their clans style, but it was his brother who was to be marked with the cage bird seal. Hiashi had been for a long time trying hard to get rid of the seal. But the elders have made it so impossible for him to work on anything against the seal, and there was no way a sannin or more importantly Jiraya, the toad sennin could help him in this advent to create a new seal that would be such that the stealing of bayakugan would be impossible, but the elders didn't want to lose there slaves from which they could benefit from and use them as they saw fit.

And now comes a new problem, not problem per say but something akin to it.

With the new bloodline that has been introduced through Naruto, the problems have taken a new height for the Hokage and the shinobi that he chose for training him which in turn will become the problems for the clan, more specifically the Uchiha and the Hyuuga clans. Most of the members of these two clans don't see eye to eye for obvious reason, I mean come on whenever one looks other in the eye they activate their said bloodline just to prove which one is superior, and now two of them has to work together. Which truthfully was not at all good, also keeping in mind the fact that the shinobi chosen from the Hyuuga clan is from branch house makes it all the more problematic.

From Inuzuka a well know Jounin have been chosen by the Hokage to help train the kid and makes him up to par so that he won't lag behind the other students at the academy. Considering that many still hates the kid and his guts so that was too. Now about the Inuzuka Jounin, Raiga Inuzuka, one of the strongest Jounin in the field and tracking and part of the ANBU.

Then comes Shishui Uchiha, one of the prodigy of Uchiha clan and also hold a special title for himself 'Shushin no Shishui. Which makes him a lot more faster than he already is not as fast as the fourth Hokage but still very fast. He is also is chosen as the next temporary head of the Uchiha clan when, Fugaku is not around, and considering Itachi doesn't want to take that place or isn't ready and Sasuke is still just a child, or what he has heard about in the rumors regarding the Uchiha prodigy. Truth to be told he never thought that Fugaku would choose anyone else other than his sons but considering how Shishui and Itachi are he might be hoping that Itachi could learn more things from the older Uchiha. Also did you know the rest of the village is still vary of the Uchiha clan, especially after the whole kyuubi no youko fiasco.

Now coming to the choose Hyuuga, Hizashi is not a bad choice, his personal thoughts. On the contrary he is great teacher and a fighter so there is nobody else better than the said Hyuuga to train the little Uzumaki.

No what worries him the most is that, the Hokage has chosen someone from the branch house, someone with the cage bird seal over someone from the main house. And because of this the main house of the Hyuuga family is going to take this as an insult to themselves. After all in their eyes, the Hokage has chosen a filthy commoner instead of a member from the main house.

Naruto: Dragon Slayer of KonohaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara