2.

If you know you can do
better. Then do better.

The lesson ended after 45 minutes. Taehyung watched his students leave, answering a few questions students had as well. Once the classroom was empty he slowly walked over to the last student that was sitting in the classroom.

Min Yoongi.

"We gotta talk", Taehyung said, pulling out a chair and sitting down onto it. Yoongi just hummed, his pretty eyes focused onto the teacher. "Your grades are not the best, you do not make your homework and you do not pay any attention to my lessons. If you know you can do better, then do better", Taehyung told his student. His word were harsh, but still sounded soft.

Yoongi glanced down at the papers Taehyung laid down onto his desk. "I found a student who could help you with your homework", he said. Yoongi sighed, no way he would accept that offer.

He did not want to interact with other students, neither make homework together. "Sorry, I am not interested", Yoongi whispered out. Taehyung sighed, but nodded his head.

"I understand, at least take the paper with you and think about it", Taehyung said getting up. "Also, tell your parents to call me when they are free. This is my number", Taehyung said, sliding another paper towards the male. "Please do not lose it. I would not like the fact if other students get my number", Taehyung said.

Yoongi nodded, stuffing the paper into his pocket. His parents were on a business trip, still for two months. He was home alone. "You can leave, just know you can always talk to me. Every friday I am in my office. It is down the hall. I have no lessons and you can always knock on the door to have a talk or with questions".

Once again Yoongi nodded his head. "Thank you", he said before quickly making his way out of the classroom. A sigh escaped through his lips. That was awkward.

---

Friday, and it was time to go home. All Yoongi's lessons ended. But Yoongi was not leaving school yet. He nervously was standing in front of the office of Taehyung.

He would slowly knock against the door with his pale fist. "Come in", Taehyung's voice called out. Yoongi pushed the heavy door open, bowing once he saw Taehyung.

"Oh Yoongi, it is nice to see you", Taehyung said, pushing some paperwork aside. "Take a seat, would you like a drink ?", the teacher asked. "No thank you", he said as he slowly sat down. "I was wondering if you could sign me up for the tutoring lessons", Yoongi said as he laid the paper, that Taehyung handed him a few days ago, onto the desk of the male.

"For sure Yoongi, for sure", Taehyung said, quickly taking a list out. "What day would be okay for you?", he asked. "Monday and Friday", he whispered out. "Two days in the week ? You know you should pay right?", Taehyung asked.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, I know. I've got enough money", he whispered out. "The student who tutor you will be Jeon Jeongguk, he is in class 39B. I will tell him you signed up for his lessons", Taehyung said. Yoongi nodded, nervous fingers playing with the waistband of his pants.

"Is that all for now Yoongi ?", the teacher asked when Yoongi did not leave. "I was wondering if you would mind if I make some homework here-", Yoongi blurted out, a blush creeping onto his features.

Oh, Yoongi hated himself for asking that.

"For sure. I will be here till 6 o'clock", Taehyung said. Yoongi nodded his head, slowly taking out his homework. More than happy to have some company. Even if had to be a handsome teacher.