12.

Yoonicorn

Taehyung groaned when he woke up due someone sitting onto his stomach. He let his eyes flutter open, his lips creeping into a smile.

"Yoongi, hai", he greeted the male. "Ish Yoonie", the little said, smacking the male's chest gently.

Taehyung would laugh softly, sitting up. His eyes glanced around, searching for Jeongguk. He wondered where the male slept this night.

"Where is Jeongguk at the moment?", Taehyung asked, lifting Yoongi off him. "There", Yoongi whispered out, pointing towards the kitchen.

Taehyung nodded, slowly standing up. "Alright, let's keep him company Yoonie", Taehyung said, taking the pale hand in his.

Both males walked inside the kitchen. Taehyung could only frown when he saw a plate filled with burned pancakes onto the table. "Should I help?", Taehyung asked.

"That would be amazing", Jeongguk said, moving aside for the oldest male to help. "He woke up in little space, I did not expect that at all", Jeongguk whispered out as he glanced at Yoongi who already wandered inside the livingroom.

"He is cute", was all Taehyung said before glancing at the clock. "Ten in the morning? We all missed the first hours of school- I did not show up on work", Taehyung said.

"It is just a day", Jeongguk said with a shrug. "A day? We should at least go", Taehyung said, quickly laying a well baked pancake onto a plate.

"You are gonna leave me with Yoongi? I also have things to do", Jeongguk said as he raised his hands in the air.

"You skip weeks of school, you can miss a day", Taehyung said as he pointed with the spatula towards Yoongi. "He needs someone to take care of him".

"I cannot take care of him, he basically is a toddler. No way I can survive a day alone with him", Jeongguk said, glaring at Taehyung.

"I have to show up on work", Taehyung grumbled out. "Just call and tell them you are sick", The younger male said, leaning against the kitchen table.

Taehyung sighed, but nodded his head. He knew he could not leave Jeongguk alone with Yoongi. Maybe calling work was the best way. He absolutely hated lying though.

"Yoonicorn, food is ready", Taehyung called out when the pancakes were ready. The teacher ignored the way Jeongguk was laughing.

"Prepare him a drink, make sure the cup is plastic though", Taehyung told the laughing male. "Yoonicorn", the younger snorted out before actually doing what Taehyung asked him.

Once Yoongi was in the kitchen, Taehyung would place the plate with pancakes onto the table. "Eat up little one", Taehyung said before turning around to look at Jeongguk again.

"I will call my work real quick", Taehyung said. Jeongguk nodded, sitting down beside Yoongi to help the male with eating.

"What gonna dwo?", Yoongi asked, opening his mouth for Jeongguk to feed him. The older male shrugged. "I am not sure, what would you like to do today?", He asked.

"Pwaint", the little grinned out. Jeongguk nodded. "We can do that", he said, glancing up once Taehyung walked inside.

"I got a problem".