16.

Save water,
Drink wine.

"No", Yoongi whined out, glaring at the tortilla in front of him. The tortilla was filled with some chicken, garlic sauce and vegetables.

"Want gween out", He mumbled out, trying to take the green parts out of the tortilla. "Yoongi, you eat everything or nothing", Taehyung warned the little.

"Dwon't want to", he complained, kicking with his legs against the table. "Even Namjoon is eating his vegetables", Jeongguk pointed out.

"Am not Joonie, am Yoonie!", the little now screamed. Taehyung's jaw clenched. "That's it", he said and took the plate away. Yoongi let out a sob, now whining.

"Want it bwack", he mumbled out, laying his head onto the table. "You did not eat it anyway. Ask if formally and I will think about it", was all Taehyung said.

When Yoongi remained quiet, Namjoon decided to speak up. "Did you discuss this with his parents though?", He asked quietly. "He is 18 Namjoon, I don't have the right to. He is legally an adult and responsible for himself", Taehyung explained.

Jeongguk just watched Yoongi who was now laying with his head onto the kitchen table. He had his thumb in his mouth and was rather calm. His eyes just focused onto the wall.

"Yoonie, would you like to try it again?", Jeongguk asked quietly. "No", he whispered out. "Why not?", Jeongguk asked, getting up to take the tortilla.

"Cause it's gween", Yoongi mumbled out. Jeongguk hummed, sitting down beside the male with the plate in his hands.

"Let me cut it for you", he said, cutting the tortilla in a few pieces. Yoongi stared at Jeongguk, frowning. The tortilla did not look tasty at all in the little's eyes.

Jeongguk gently put the fork in one of the pieces and held it up to Yoongi's mouth. "If you don't eat it, I will", Taehyung said.

"Mwine", he whined out, immediately taking the bite. "Good job Yoonie, you are being a good boy", he said.

"Namjoon wants to go shopping here before traveling home. I will drop him off at the shopping centre and come back afterwards. Give me ten minutes".

With those words Taehyung and Namjoon left.

Jeongguk didn't mind, he fed Yoongi while adoring the younger male. "Is it yummy?", he asked softly.

Yoongi happily nodded, eyes staring at Jeongguk. The older male smiled and squeezed the male's cheeks.

Jeongguk watched Yoongi, frowning when the male pushed his hands away. "Yoonie-", Jeongguk said. "Jeongguk, I am big", he whispered out.

"Oh, I am so sorry", Jeongguk mumbled out. "It is fine", Yoongi said, quickly finishing his own tortilla.

The atmosphere now was rather awkward. "Taehyung will be back soon", Jeongguk informed Yoongi as he got up.

"I want to leave soon", Yoongi said, glancing down at his lap. "I still have to work on a project and did not even want to slip around you two", he rambled out.

"Hey it is fine", Jeongguk reassured the male. "I ran around naked-", Yoongi grumbled out. Jeongguk hummed. "So what ? You only live once".

Yoongi shook his head. "That does not mean I want to run around naked", he grumbled out.

"Once again, it is fine", Jeongguk said, cleaning the plates. Yoongi let out a whine. "I did not want Taehyung to find it out", he grumbled out.

"We both think you are adorable", Jeongguk said, turning around to look at Yoongi. "I don't want Taehyung to look different at me", Yoongi whispered out.

"Yoongi you should accept our help".

"I don't want to".

lipstick || taegikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें