13.

Life your life and
forget your age.

"I got a problem", Taehyung said. Jeongguk frowned once he heard those words, nodding his head though.

"I forgot my brother would come over to my apartment today. He possible is traveling for hours already", He said.

Jeongguk nodded his head slowly. He really did not want to be left alone with Yoongi. He could not handle that at all.

"Can we go to your house, I will keep Yoongi quiet", Jeongguk said, feeding the younger while speaking.

"We could, we should leave soon though", Taehyung said, glancing down at his watch. "He normally would come if I finished working, that would be at two past morning".

"Alright, let me get some plushies and toys for Yoongi", Jeongguk said and walked upstairs. Taehyung walked towards Yoongi and cleaned the male's mouth.

"There, we are going to my place. Just a few hours though", Taehyung said as placed the dirty plates into the sink.

"Why?", The little asked, curious eyes staring up at the taller male. "Because my brother is coming over and would love to meet you Yoonie", Taehyung said.

Taehyung preferred Namjoon not meeting little Yoongi though. It would be weird to show Namjoon his student who behaved like a toddler.

"What's nwame?", Yoongi asked as he pushed his body out of the chair and happily bounced onto his heels.

"My brother's name is Namjoon", Taehyung told the little, gently taking his hand to lead him towards the livingroom.

"Let's put on your shoes. Jeongguk is getting some of your toys", Taehyung said. Yoongi grinned, happy sitting down so Taehyung could help with his shoes.

Yoongi enjoyed the fact that he had males to take care of him. It made him feel more comfortable in little space. It felt safe to slip in even deeper.

Taehyung sat down in front of Yoongi and helped the little with his shoes. "You will play nicely when my brother is at my place, okay?", The oldest male asked.

Yoongi happily nodded his head. He immediately got up when he saw Jeongguk with some toys. Once he noticed the black bear in the male's arms, he gently tucked onto Jeongguk's sleeve.

"What's wrong little one?", Jeongguk asked. "Bwear", he whispered out, holding his hands out. Jeongguk handed Yoongi his plushie before walking towards Taehyung.

"Let's get going", he said. Taehyung nodded, taking out his car keys. "Yoonie time to go", Taehyung said as he opened the front door for Jeongguk to walk out.

"Where is he?", Taehyung asked when he saw Yoongi was nowhere to be seen.