18.

Chocolate waffles.

Yoongi held onto Taehyung's hand while wandering through the shopping mall. "Where?", the male asked.

He was still in little space and wondering where they were going to. "The toy shop if Jeongguk just figures out where it is", Taehyung hummed out.

Jeongguk was simply walking in front while staring at the map in his hands. "Left", he mumbled and immediately took a turn to the left.

"Good job", Taehyung said when he noticed the toy shop. Jeongguk hummed, glancing at Yoongi's happy face. "Let's go in".

Once they were inside the toy shop both males lost Yoongi out of sight. "Could have expected it", Jeongguk whispered out.

Meanwhile Yoongi was staring at the stuffed animals, tiptoeing and reaching out towards a strawberry cow. "Pwetty", He whispered out and gently pressed his against his chest.

His eyes searched around for Taehyung and Jeongguk. His eyebrows furrowing when he did not see them. He slowly wandered around, even though after a few minutes he ended up by the pacifiers.

He grinned and looked through them, soon enough popping one between his lips. He ignored the weird looks people shot him, deciding to wait for the two males while trying pacifiers.

"Yoongi you scared the hell out of me", The worried voice of Taehyung could be heard. The little turned around and proudly showed the male his plushie.

"You want that one?", Taehyung asked, glancing at the drool on Yoongi's chin. "That's not your pacifier, is it?", Jeongguk asked. Yoongi simply pointed at the different pacifiers the shop had before shrugging.

"Alright let's pay you that stuffie and pacifier. I am craving some sweet food", Taehyung simply said and quickly tried the drool on Yoongi's chin with his sleeve.

...

Jeongguk paid for the waffles, handing it to both males who were sitting onto the pavement. "Yoongi once we go to your house we want to see big Yoongi again, okay?", Jeongguk said.

Yoongi just shrugged, holding his strawberry cow close. He let the pacifier drop from between his lips and ate the waffle.

"Did you get him a chocolate waffle?", Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, he asked me that", The male mumbled out.

"I wanted one too", was all Taehyung said while he took the dirty pacifier of the ground to wash it at home.

"I am nervous to tell it him", He admitted afterwards. "If he says no it is fine", Jeongguk simply said, giving Taehyung's back a pat.

"If he says yes we will have to be careful", Taehyung whispered out.

"Whatever he answers is fine with me, he will graduate soon enough, just like me", The younger male said. Yoongi just was staring curiously at them, cleaning his hands on his pants.