20.

The End.

"Yoongi, are you alright?", Taehyung asked as he pushed the door of the room open. "Go 'way", the male grumbled out and threw his pillow towards the teacher.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, closing the door behind him. "Why would I?", he asked and sat down onto the edge of the bed. Yoongi shot the male a glare.

"You wike Gguk", the little mumbled out. Taehyung frowned, pushing Yoongi's hair gently back. "Explain what you mean please", he said softly.

He simply pointed towards his lips. "You saw us kissing?", Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow. Yoongi nodded and looked away, puffing out his cheeks.

"Yoongi, that was our first kiss. We did not think you would be angry due it", Taehyung whispered out. "Wan kiss-", The youngest male complained.

Taehyung laughed softly and got up. He pressed a soft kiss against Yoongi's forehead. "Now if you stop being grumpy, Jeongguk is logging in on his Netflix account", Taehyung said before walking downstairs.

Once Yoongi was downstairs he sat down in between the two males. He held onto the strawberry cow and the black bear. His two favorite plushies.

"Frozen?", Jeongguk asked. Yoongi nodded, glancing up at the male. "Did nwot kwiss me ywet", he grumbled out.

Jeongguk glanced down at the male, quickly pecking the male's head. After that he leaned over to take the pacifier of Yoongi, gently placing it between the youngest male's lips.

Taehyung smiled, snapping a picture of the two. He was more than happy. "I want to smoke", Jeongguk mouthed.

"Sucks to be you", Taehyung snorted out. Jeongguk glared at Taehyung, gently trying to push Yoongi off him.

"No", the little whined out and held onto Jeongguk as he stared at the television screen. Jeongguk's jaw clenched as he let his head fall back.

"I hate you two", he whispered out. "We love you too", Taehyung hummed.

<33 ,, eeeee ,, check out my new book. personal assistant ! A few chapters are already online :)