3.

No one has ever become
poor by giving.

After studying in silent for hours, Taehyung got up. "I will be right back", Taehyung said, leaving the office afterwards.

Yoongi sat up once Taehyung left the office. He was so happy Taehyung allowed him to make homework and study there.

When the male came back Yoongi could only smile. "Thank you", he whispered when he got a hot chocolate milk he did not even ask for. "I was not sure if you liked coffee", the teacher said. "I prefer chocolate milk", he mumbled out, taking a sip of it.

"I was wondering if we could just talk real quick", Taehyung said, sitting down again. Yoongi nodded his head, closing his book. "Sure", he whispered out.

"Did you ask your parents to call me ?", Taehyung asked, folding his own hands together. "No, not yet. I did not do that yet", he whispered out. The young male did not have the change to talk to his parents. Whenever he tried to call his parents he would get the voice mail.

"Are they home today?", Taehyung asked. "They are on a business trip at the moment Mr. Kim", Yoongi said, taking a sip of the hot chocolate milk afterwards. Taehyung nodded, noticing the way Yoongi would nervously scrunch up his nose from time to time.

"Do you miss them?", he asked. The student just gave a quick nod before getting up. "I should get going", Yoongi said, even though he had no reason to leave. He would be alone there anyway. Taehyung respected it though, giving his student a warming smile.

"Have a nice weekend Yoongi. I will give Jeon Jeongguk your email address so you two can discuss where to meet monday for the tutoring lesson", Taehyung spoke calmly. Yoongi took his backpack, bowing before leaving the office without any other words.

Taehyung let out a tired sigh, glancing at all the paper work on his desk before looking at the still half full cup with chocolate milk. The poor teacher knew he would be lost in thoughts the whole weekend again.

...

Taehyung came home around 5 past morning, he let his tired body fall down onto the couch, and took out his phone. The teacher called Namjoon, his older brother.

"Why you calling?", Namjoon's voice said. "He is driving me insane Joon", Taehyung grumbled out underneath his breath. "That student again?", Namjoon asked, frowning.

"Yes, he made homework in my office today but starting a conversation with him is so hard. No one has ever become poor by giving, but I cannot give him anything", Taehyung said, pushing his hair back. "What is so special about him?", Namjoon asked his younger brother.

"He just-, just makes me worry", Taehyung said underneath his breath. "You worry too much", Namjoon said, clicking his tongue. "I made him sign up for tutoring lessons", Taehyung said, sighing.

"So what?", Namjoon asked, listening to the chaotic rambling of Taehyung. "The tutoring lessons of Jeon Jeongguk", Taehyung grumbled out.

Namjoon's lips parted. "Why would you ever do that ?".

--- I am wondering what you all think about this book at the moment.