11.

Life is not about
being rich.

Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk before looking at the pale male on the bed. "And what do we do now?", the teacher asked.

Taehyung already was sure he would never look at Yoongi the same way he used to do. Oh, the poor teacher would definently think about this whenever he saw the male.

Not on a bad way though. It made his heart melt, in a weird way. It was cute to be honest.

He actually thought it was cute to see the student this way. Even though he knew big Yoongi possible did not like this side of him at all.

"Let's try to get him asleep", Jeongguk said. He walked over towards Yoongi and awkwardly patted his head. Taehyung snorted as he watched them.

Both boys definitely did not know how to handle the situation. "Yoonie, you should get some sleep", Jeongguk said.

Yoongi shook his head, glaring up at Jeongguk. "Maybe we could tell him a story to make him sleep", Taehyung said, sitting down onto the edge of the bed.

Yoongi immediately looked at the oldest male when he heard the word story. Curious eyes staring at the male.

"One day there was a small black bear", Taehyung said, leaning over to take the black teddy bear Yoongi had in his bed.

Jeongguk decided to sit down behind Yoongi, gently wrapping his arms around the male's waist. Yoongi leaned against Jeongguk's chest.

Even though, not even seconds later, the youngest male reached over, taking his teddy bear back out of Taehyung's arms. "Mwine".

Taehyung ignored those words.

"The black bear was alone, always. Because his parents had to work", Taehyung said, watching Yoongi. He smiled when he saw that Yoongi was actually listening.

Taehyung was not the best with coming up with stories. But making up a story about the black teddy bear and things he knew about Yoongi could not be that bad. Right?

"The bear did not enjoy being alone, but one day he met two males. He did not trust them at all. But soon enough he started trusting them", Taehyung hummed out, moving further back onto the bed to let his back rest against his headboard.

"It were small steps they made, but they started trusting each other more and more".

"They were like a small family", Taehyung whispered out. He smiled when he saw the young male was asleep, glancing at Jeongguk.

"And now?", he asked underneath his breath. "Let's lay him down and try to get some sleep ourself", Jeongguk said, slowly laying Yoongi down.

"I will sleep on the couch downstairs", Taehyung said. Jeongguk nodded, smiling. "Thank you for trusting me", he said.

Taehyung bowed before walking down the stairs. His eyes scanning the house. He noticed the parents had to be rich. The house was big and the paintings on the walls were luxurious.

Taehyung knew Yoongi preferred his parents being home, instead of being rich. He knew life was not about being rich.

Taehyung laid down on the luxurious couch, letting his eyes flutter closed.

Tomorrow he would try to talk to Yoongi and comfort the student. Even though he would understand if Yoongi would just be ashamed.

He did not expect that he would not even have the change to talk to the student tomorrow.