15.

Imagine stepping onto
a lego block.

"What are all these toys doing onto the ground?", Namjoon asked, glancing at his younger brother.

"I have someone over at the moment", Taehyung said, sitting down onto his couch. He hoped Namjoon would not question it further.

Even though he knew his brother longer than today.

"You babysit?", Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrow. "Something like that. You could observe him", Taehyung explained.

After that sentence Yoongi ran inside the livingroom. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the male was only wearing a shirt.

"Shit Taehyung sorry", Jeongguk said as he ran inside the livingroom. He himself was holding onto the new pants and underwear, Yoongi should be wearing.

"Oh hai", Jeongguk said when he saw the other male sitting onto the couch. Taehyung got up and took a hold of Yoongi's wrist. "Yoonie, please wear your pants", Taehyung breathed out.

"Dwo not want to", the little complained, pressing his black bear against his chest. Jeongguk sighed and stepped up in front of Yoongi. "We have someone over at the moment Yoonie", Jeongguk breathed out.

"I think he would like to meet you, but only if you wear your clothes" .

Yoongi would glance at the male who was watching them. "Okways", He said. The little let Jeongguk help him with his underwear and pants. His eyes glancing at the stranger on the couch from time to time.

"There you go. Thank you for listening Yoonie", The older male said. Yoongi only nodded his head before wandering over towards his toys and sitting down.

"What's your name?", Namjoon asked curiously as he watched the adult play with the toys. "Ywoonie", the little mumbled out, his eyes still focused onto the toys.

Jeongguk sat down onto the couch. He was more than happy that Yoongi had clean pants on. "Yoongi is his name", Taehyung informed his brother. He sat down beside Yoongi onto the ground.

"That student?", Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, it is a long story. I found him alone yesterday night and thought Jeongguk made him smoke something", Taehyung said.

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. "But it wasn't like that, Yoongi has two mindsets. At the moment he is like four years old", Jeongguk explained.

Namjoon nodded, watching Yoongi's behaviour closely. "That is more than intresting. Any idea what causes this?", Namjoon asked.

"Maybe because he is often alone, I am not sure", Taehyung answered, handing Yoongi the red car.

"Does school know about this?", Namjoon asked. "No, they cannot know about it. We just wait till Yoongi gets in big space again. Once he is in big space we can discuss this all with him".

"Hungwy", Yoongi said, poking Taehyung's thigh with his finger. "Eating time. Let's make some tortillas", Taehyung said and got up.

"No veggies", Yoongi warned the older male.

"Oh yes, you are a big boy. You can eat vegetables", Taehyung said. "You don't even like vegetables yourself", Namjoon mumbled out. "Joon you are not helping".

"Jwoon is nwice", Yoongi grinned out, holding his hands out towards the male. Namjoon lifted Yoongi up. "But sadly I am not the boss in this house. Seems like we will have to eat vegetables", Namjoon said.

"No, not gwonna-".

And that was the start of a small discussion in the kitchen.