4.

I need a break from
my own thoughts.

Yoongi chuckled as he walked through the shopping mall. He would walk into a shop, taking a black bear. His hands gently stroked the plushie. Yoongi glanced at the price tag before walking towards the counter.

He laid the bear onto it, taking out his wallet. His eyes glanced at the taller male behind the counter. "Fifteen dollars please", the male said. Yoongi handed the male some money, nervously nibbling onto his bottom lip.

"Do you want me to pack it up for you?", the male behind the counter asked. He seemed only a few years older than him. "No, thank you", he said.

"Alright", the male said, his hand filled with tattoos handing Yoongi his bear. "Have a nice day", the male said, Yoongi just nodded and quickly left the shop.

He was hot.

Yoongi let out a sigh, pressing the bear against his chest. He already knew little Yoongi would love the teddy bear.

No one knew Yoongi was a little. This because Yoongi kept it secret for his parents and he had no close friends. He had no caregivers but little Yoongi tried to take care of himself. It mostly worked out.

Yoongi's first time slipping into little space was one year ago. It was thundering and when he searched for his parents he found a paper on the table. That they left for a business trip.

Now Yoongi slips whenever he hears thunder. It reminds him of how alone he is. Thunder scares him. Thunder reminds him that people only leave him.

Whenever Yoongi thought,

I need a break from my own thoughts.

Yoongi would close the curtains and cuddle all his pretty plushies. He would watch disney movies and allow himself to eat as many sweets as he liked.

Now Yoongi was alone, but there were two people who would love to take care of someone like Yoongi. And at the moment one of those two males was leaning against the counter and smiling softly.

He just met a very cute male, why did he not ask his number ?