8.

Put something exciting
between your legs.

Jeongguk grinned as he took off his helmet. He told Yoongi he would pick him up for the party, and there he was, standing in front of the door of Yoongi's house.

Once the younger male opened the door Jeongguk handed Yoongi a helmet. "Let's put something exciting between your legs", Jeongguk grinned out.

Yoongi's eyes widened at those words, that was till he saw Jeongguk pointing at his motorcycle. "I mean my motorcycle kitten, come on, there are strangers at my house", Jeongguk said.

Yoongi nodded his head, putting the helmet over his head before slowly getting onto the motorcycle and wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's waist.

Yoongi let his head, that was surrounded by the helmet, rest against the older male's back. He really wanted to ask the male a question but the motorcycle was way too loud to even try to do so.

Once Jeongguk had parked his motorcycle Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed when he saw how small the house of the older was. "You really throw a party in a house like this ?", He asked.

Jeongguk snorted and took off his helmet. "I cannot help the fact you are rich", was all he said before walking in his own house. The house that was filled with the smell of alcohol and clouded with smoke of cigarettes

Yoongi followed Jeongguk, hand slowly reaching out to take Jeongguk's hand in his. "Do you drink Yoongi ?", Jeongguk asked, wandering towards the kitchen.

"Never tried doing so", Yoongi quietly said, noticing Hoseok, Jimin and Tao-Yu sitting in the kitchen. "Well, for everything is a first time", Jeongguk said as he opened his fridge.

"What would you like to try ?", he asked, glancing over towards the short male. "Whatever you think that suits me", Yoongi said, sitting down beside Hoseok.

Jeongguk hummed, deciding to prepare a cocktail for Yoongi. He put some Baileys Irish Cream in a blender and added some Kahlua and vodka.

After that he added some cream and ice. He made sure to blend it until he made a smooth consistency. The older male poured it into a chilled glass and placed it in front of Yoongi. "Just tell me if you do not like it", he said as he sat down beside Yoongi.

"Nice outfit", Hoseok said to the male beside him. Yoongi thanked the older male underneath his breath as he took a sip of the drink.

"You like it ?", Jeongguk asked as he sneaked his hand onto Yoongi's thigh. "The drink is okay, yes. Just gotta get used to it", Yoongi said. Jimin chuckled, for sure noticing how close Jeongguk was to Yoongi.

Jimin held some cigarettes out, Jeongguk immediately took one. Hoseok also stole a stick, glancing at Yoongi afterwards. "Want one?", he asked.

Before Yoongi had the change to reply to the question Jeongguk shook his head. "No, he does not want one. Let's not pull him in our bad habits. He already tried it once", Jeongguk said.

Yoongi frowned. He absolutely hated people making choices for him. "Could I also have one Jimin ?", Yoongi asked, leaning over to take a cigarette.

After that Yoongi felt Jeongguk squeeze his thigh.