17.

What you allow.
is what will
continue.

Taehyung smiled when he got back. He looked forward to spending some time with Yoongi.

Even though once he got inside he frowned when he saw the younger laying onto his couch in boredom. "Why are you not playing Yoonie ?", Taehyung asked.

"He is big", Jeongguk whispered out. The male was sitting onto the floor with a cigarette between his fingers. Taehyung glanced at Yoongi and went with his fingers through his hair.

Yoongi relaxed under the touch, eyes glancing at Taehyung. "You seem annoyed", Taehyung said. "Because you two took care of me without asking", the youngest male complained.

"You slipped and that's fine. Jeongguk and me will do research to it and we can help you", Taehyung said. Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. "No need to", he whispered out.

"We want to, right Jeongguk ?", Taehyung asked , glancing at the male. "I already had a discussion with Yoongi. But yes, I would love to take care of him", The male said.

Yoongi slowly nodded his head. "I just am scared you two will regret it and leave in the end", he whispered out. "Listen up Yoongi, whatever happens I won't leave", Taehyung said.

"Neither will I", Jeongguk said, pressing his cigarette out when he saw Taehyung looking at it.

"I want to have that sentence on paper", Yoongi said. Jeongguk chuckled. "Why don't we make a mini contract?", He asked.

...

Soon enough the contract was made, three signatures under it. "I did not study anymore", Yoongi whispered out when they were eating dinner at Taehyung's place.

"About that I also have some questions", Taehyung said, scooping macaroni on his fork. "Ask ahead", Yoongi hummed out.

"Is this the reason of your bad grades? Did your little space -", without even finishing his sentence Yoongi slightly kicked Taehyung's leg.

"Your words make me slip", he grumbled out. "I am sorry", Taehyung whispered out. "But yes it stops me from studying", he admitted.

"Isn't there a way to help you with that?", Jeongguk asked. "Not having Jeongguk as a tutor", Yoongi complained.

"Neither you Taehyung, I just cannot pay attention", he whined out. Taehyung laughed, watching Yoongi. "And why is that?", He asked.

"Because you two just keep running around in my mind", He mumbled out, thumb slowly going into his mouth. Jeongguk glanced at Yoongi.

"Is he slipping?", He whispered out. Taehyung did not answer, watching Yoongi's movements closely. "Yoongi, are you alright?", he asked quietly.

Yoongi let out a whine, glancing at Taehyung. "Wan home", he whispered out. "We can bring you home soon, just finish dinner", Jeongguk said.

Yoongi whined but still used his fork and messily eat his pasta. "We should take him shopping, he won't argue in little space", Taehyung said. Jeongguk nodded his head.

"Toy shopping, after that we will bring him home", Jeongguk grinned out, getting up to wash his plate already.