19.

Dream about
that moment.

Taehyung washed the pacifier of Yoongi underneath the water. They just arrived at Yoongi's place again.

Jeongguk was trying to get Yoongi out of little space, but Yoongi just kept kicking the male's thighs.

"Yoongi, if you become a big boy now we can watch a Disney movie later", Taehyung said, laying the clean pacifier onto the table.

Yoongi glared at the male, even though he closed his eyes afterwards. It took him a few seconds but after that he opened his eyes. "You both should know it is rather hard to get out of it", he whispered out.

"We are sorry", Taehyung said, sitting down beside Yoongi. Jeongguk watched the youngest male. "We have a question, and letting little Yoongi answer it would be unfair", he said.

Taehyung nodded his head at Jeongguk words, agreeing. "Will you accept us two as your caregivers. We really are interested in helping you further and more often", Taehyung said. His voice was soft.

Yoongi's lips parted, slightly pressing the strawberry cow against his chest. "What do I have to do in return?", Yoongi asked underneath his breath.

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. "Listen to us? Nothing special", Jeongguk said. Taehyung nodded. "And keep it secret, I do not want to school to find out".

Yoongi slowly proceed the information, glancing at both males. He thought about it for another second before nodding his head. "Alright yes, I am okay with it", He mumbled out.

Taehyung smiled, gently hugging Yoongi. "I am happy you agreed", he whispered out before getting up.

Yoongi awkwardly laid his plushie aside before getting up. "I am gonna pee real quick", was all he said before leaving the two males.

Once he was in the bathroom he popped his thumb in his mouth. He never expected to get a caregiver. Now he had two.

Yoongi grinned as he looked in the mirror. He was so happy. He slightly leaned against the sink, a smile on his features.

The smile also was on his features when he made his way out of the bathroom. That was till he walked inside the livingroom again.

His eyebrows furrowing. Jeongguk and Taehyung were sharing a kiss. He slowly took a step back, wandering upstairs.

Did the two males have a relationship?

Yoongi fell onto the bed, sighing. If they had a relationship they were great in hiding it. That for sure.