7.

Insecurity kills all
that is beautiful.

"Who is Yoonie ?", The older male asked. He for sure was confused, he had no idea who Yoonie was.

"A different me", Yoongi answered, only confusing Jeongguk more. "Like, you have different personalities ?", He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, it is a little bit different", Yoongi said. "Yoongi is 18 while Yoonie is mostly 4 years old", Yoongi said, scratching his neck.

"So, a side of you is 18 and the other side 4 ?", Jeongguk asked. Yoongi just nodded. "Yeah, something like that", he mumbled out.

That night Jeongguk couldn't sleep after the conversation he had with Yoongi. The male was laying into his bed with a laptop in front of him, doing research.

"Little space", he mumbled out as he watched the pictures of adults dressed in kids clothes and pacifiers in their mouths. He already could imagine Yoongi with a pacifier in his mouth.

Only the thought of it made his heart melt. He soon enough opened another site, clicking his tongue as he read about ' caregivers '. The topic confused the male a lot.

Some sites mentioned love, some didn't. Jeongguk glanced at his clock, sighing. It was 4 o'clock in the morning. Jeongguk closed his laptop and laid it aside.

He knew he should get some sleep. He would meet Yoongi this Friday again. He was looking forward to that day already.

Tuesday morning.

Yoongi wandered out of the classroom after his first lesson. A sigh escaped through his lips, today was a boring day.

The pale male wandered outside, hands into his pockets. He actually wanted to spend his break outside today so he would not have to spend his break in the cafeteria filled with students.

"Yoongi, over here", he heard someone call out. Yoongi glanced up once he heard the voice of Jeongguk, slowly wandering over towards the male. He abosulty hated the fact Jeongguk seemed to be popular. There were three males sitting beside him on the bench.

"Yes ?", Yoongi asked once he was standing in front of Jeongguk. "I saw you were alone, wanna spend the break with us ?", he asked.

"Oh, yes sure", he said, slowly sitting down beside Jeongguk. Yoongi opened his backpack, taking out the cookies he took with him.

"Yoongi this is Hoseok, Tao-Yu and Jimin", Jeongguk said, lighting up a cigarette. "Nice to meet you all", Yoongi mumbled out as he slowly ate one of his cookies.

Jimin leaned over to take a better look at Yoongi. "Jeongguk already told me about you", Jimin hummed out. Yoongi's lips parted, glancing up at Jeongguk.

He really did not understand why Jeongguk would tell his friends about him. "Good or bad things ?", Yoongi asked quietly. "He said you were cute and had a good ass", Hoseok snorted out.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "That's interesting yes", he whispered out underneath his breath, quickly stuffing the cookie in his mouth afterwards.

Jeongguk laughed softly, humming. "I only speak facts", the male said, blowing out the smoke through his nose this time. "Yoongi, there is a party at Jeongguk's place tonight, are you coming ?", Tao-Yu asked.

Jeongguk glared at Tao-Yu, but after that just looked at Yoongi with a soft smile at his features. He did not want Yoongi to come at all.

And normally Yoongi would not go. He was too insecure. But insecurity kills all that is beautiful.

"Sure, sounds fun", Yoongi said.