10.

Your life is as
good as your
mindset.

Jeongguk frowned when his phone rang. He was still in the kitchen, only with Jimin though. He frowned when he saw it was Taehyung.

"Taehyung, why are you calling me at this time?", Jeongguk asked, leaning onto the table a bit.

"Listen up, I have Yoongi in my car at the moment", Taehyung's voice said. Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed at those words.

"What did you smoke with him? He is rambling about a bear". You could hear the older male was worried.

"He took one hit of a cigarette, a normal cigarette. Could you ask him if he is Yoongi or Yoonie?", Jeongguk asked. Jimin was watching Jeongguk, listening to the conversation.

"Why would I?", Taehyung asked, even more confused now. "Please ask him", Jeongguk said, pressing his fingers against his forehead.

Muffled voice could he heard, Jeongguk waited impatiently. "Yoonie, he told me his name was Yoonie", Taehyung said. "You should not leave him alone, I will explain it you all later", Jeongguk said.

"But he wants to go home-", Taehyung said. "Where are you at the moment?", Jeongguk asked, already getting up and taking his jacket.

"The street with the night shop", Taehyung said. "I am on my way, will be there in two minutes".

...

Taehyung sighed as he ended the call and put his phone back into his pocket. "Jeongguk is coming", He told Yoongi.

The little only nodded his head, slightly nibbling onto his sleeve. He watched Taehyung who was staring out of the window.

"Hai", Jeongguk said once he opened the car door. He got onto the backseat and forced a smile onto his features. "I will lead you the way and explain you everything later. I swear he didn't use anything weird", Jeongguk whispered out.

The oldest male sighed but started the car again. "Alright, just tell me where he lives", Taehyung said. "Once you see the Chinese restaurant go left", Jeongguk mumbled out before slowly going with his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

He wondered what made Yoongi slip. He heard it mostly had to do with a trauma.

"And now?", Those words pulled Jeongguk out of thoughts. "Once again left, he lives in the big mansion down that road", Jeongguk explained.

Taehyung hummed, worried eyes glancing at Yoongi once again.

Soon enough he parked his car, getting out of it. He helped Yoongi out as well, watching him run towards the front door.

"You better explain me what is going on", Taehyung told Jeongguk as they both walked towards the front door.

Jeongguk quickly nodded his head, helping Yoongi with the key. "Let's go inside", Jeongguk said, opening the door.

Yoongi nodded, quickly running up the stairs. Jeongguk held the door open for Taehyung with a hum, closing it once the older male was inside.

"There is something called little space", Jeongguk said as he made his way upstairs as well. Taehyung followed him, making sure to listen to Jeongguk's words.

"Yoongi basically has two sides. Yoongi who is 18 years old and Yoonie who is 4 years old", Jeongguk explained, he did not even know a lot about it as well.

"That's all Yoongi told me, he kept it secret. I do not understand what made him slip though'', after those words Jeongguk pushed the door of Yoongi's room open.

Yoongi was sitting on his bed with his bear pressed against his chest.

And a pacifier between his lips.

-- any thoughts of
this book ? let me
know please !!