Chapter 11 - The Terrible Father

Kakashi's POV

I watched as Sasuke smirks at Sakura while he passed by her desk. I could see her look at him slightly afraid. Sakura saw me looking and she blushed and quickly looked down.

Sasuke sat in his seat and continued to look at Sakura. I heard their break up is now "top gossip" around the school. But I also heard that Sasuke won't give up on her. Hm. He will have to eventually, since I will make her mine and only mine.

I looked down at my computer and began to take roll. Once I had said everyone's names, including Sakura's, I began the lesson.

"Before I begin, did everyone do their homework?"

--------------------------

Sakura seemed quite nervous as second period ended. I wonder what has her worried. Is it Sasuke that caused her to be like this? Well...i'll make her forget it. As everyone got out of the classroom, it was just the two of us.

"So Sakura. Did you enjoy the lesson today?" I said while starring at her beautiful green eyes.

"W-well...yeah I did." She tried to avoid eye contact. I could tell she still hasn't got used to being alone with me in class

"I see Hinata is not here today. Do you know why?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, she only texted me that she was not coming...she didn't tell me why though."

"Okay. So it's just us..." I smirked and walked over to her. She stared up at me from her desk as I leaned down and starred into her eyes. "What should we do I wonder..." I slowly took her hand and pulled her up. She kept her eyes locked on mine.

Sakura's POV

I couldn't look away. My heart was beating fast but I knew I couldn't take my gaze away from his. We both knew what we wanted. He pulled my hand and lead me toward the only supply closet he had. He opened it and there revealed a lot of papers and books in a huge pile. But it just enough for the both of us to fit. He motioned for me to go in, and I did.

Kakashi walked in as well and closed the door. He pulled down his mask and crashed his lips on mine, wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. We kissed for a long time, until I pulled back gasping for air.

"Mr.Hatake...were supposed to be learning..." I whispered.

"Ah yes. But you are learning. Your learning what it feels like being with me." he smirked and pressed his lips on mine again. God I love kissing him so much...I can't resist...

"Kakashi! Come out of the closet." A voice said.

Naruto's POV

I stood there in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Man, I looked terrible. The black eye really affects my looks. It will take days for it to heal but I don't care. I only care for one person.

Hinata...

Hinata-chan...I want to see her so bad...to know if she's okay...to know if that bastard of her father hurt her again...

~Flashback~

I banged on the Hyuga's door, worried.

"HINATA!! HINATA!!" I yelled. I heard slaps being made and Hinata's screaming.

"Stop! Please father!" she cried.

"That's what you get for not going to the clan meeting. Do you know how bad it makes me look when I lie to your fiancé?" Another slap.