Chapter 15 - Secret Revealed

Hinata's POV

I saw Naruto-kun when I arrived at school today. He seemed in a good mood, I think its because he's happy about us moving together...

And I felt happy too.

When he saw me, he smiled and waved. I smiled back and blushed. He looks really cute when he smiles. I really can't stop thinking about him ever since he told me about his feelings.

I couldn't wait to be with him.

Just imagining it being just both of us, seems so unreal. I wonder where Ko has in plan for us to live at. Maybe somewhere very far away, like a small island, or live in a small village. Who knows? But I feel like anywhere would be just fine as long as I'm with Naruto.

I wonder what father will think when he finds out. Not that he has to know now. He could find out once Naruto and I leave. And hopefully my so-called fiancé that I never met has a back up girlfriend.

Because I'm not marrying him.

No way.

Sakura's POV

It was the end of the school day, and instead of helping out Kakashi I went home walking with Hinata. I didn't want to see him today, I even avoided his gaze through all the classes I had with him. I just couldn't face him now. I could feel all the pain grow inside me when I just looked at him.

"Sakura-chan, are you okay?" Hinata asked, looking at me curiously.

"Who me? Yeah totally!" I said with a fake smile. Hinata didn't believe me, she just gave me the tell-me-what's-up look. I sighed. Who was I kidding? I felt terrible. I knew Hinata could see right through me...maybe I should tell her about Kakashi...

"Sakura...tell me please. I won't judge you if its something bad. Tell me what's wrong." she told me kindly.

Yeah. I should tell her.

"Okay Hinata...I need to tell you something. Just promise me you won't tell anyone okay?" I said.

"Hai. I promise." She smiled and I realized there was a small scar on her left side of her forehead. I never realized it until now. She caught me starring.

"I-It's nothing! I accidentally hit my head. Hehe." She quickly laughed it off, but for some reason I get the feeling she's...lying. Is she...?

Nah. She's probably telling the truth. Just a hit by accident.

"Okay...well...It's about...Kakashi..." I started. She looked back at me confused.

"Who's Kakashi?" she asked. Oops. I didn't mean to say his name!

"I mean, Mr. Hatake..."

"Oh? What about him?"

How am I supposed to tell her!?

"He and I...uh..." I stopped and just looked at her. I should just say what happened that started all of this. "Mr. Hatake and I...kissed."

Hinata's eyes widened in shock.

"And, I fell in love with him..." I could feel my tears escaping. "I don't know what to do."

Kakashi's POV

Sakura where did you go!? Damn it. I need her here...so badly. For one thing, I'll never finish my work. I'll be grading for hours. But that's not really why I want her here...I was hoping we could be together and go to my house or something...

Kakashi stop it...don't think pervy thoughts...

"Kakashi? Need any help?" Guy leaped into my classroom. I shrieked and jumped back.