Chapter 7 - First Kiss

Hinata's POV

I woke up early to get ready for school. My father said we have another clan meeting, but that will be tomorrow after school. I sigh. All these meetings just to find me a 'husband'. Yes, that's the reason why my father makes me go. If you ask me, I think its ridiculous.

There was a knock on our door.

"I'll get it!" I say outloud and head to the door. I open it to see Naruto.

"Oh hello Naruto." I greeted him. He seemed to be nervous about something.

"Hey Hinata!" he said. He stood there looking at me for a while not saying anything and I looked down embarrassed.

"So...do you need something Naruto?" I ask.

"Oh um, I wanted to know if you could help me with a subject at school."

"A subject? Sure. Which subject?"

"Well..." he turned and scratched his head. "Its about...reading." he blushed.

"Oh sure Naruto!" I nodded. He looked at me surprised and smiled.

"Great! Can we meet at my house today after school?" He asks happily.

"Of course. See you then." I nodded.

"Okay! Bye Hinata!" He waves. And turns and walks away.

Naruto is such a funny person. He was embarrassed that he asked me for help on reading.

I smiled and closed the door.

"Hinata come here!" My father yelled.

"Yes father." I answered and walk in the living room.

------------------------------

Sakura's POV

I arrive at school.

"Sakura! Hey girl!" Ino hugs me.

"Hey Ino." I say.

"So did you get my text yesterday? I texted Sasuke but he told me not to bother him. I was hoping you would convince him to go." I looked away. Ino looked at me. "Is something the matter?"

"Ino...I have something to tell you-"

"Ino! Hey gurl!" A red head girl came up to Ino. No. Not just any read head girl. It was the girl who kissed Sasuke yesterday.

"Karin! Hey!" Ino hugs her. I turn around and left feeling the pain that she had kissed Sasuke.

Of all the nerve, she dares say hi to one of my best friends...and right in front of me!

I walked to class. I don't care if Ino wants to hang out with her, I won't stop her. She can have as many friends as she wants. Even that girl Karin. Not that she knows about Sasuke and her kissing yet. But I'll tell her later.

"Sakura." A familiar voice said. He grabbed my arm. I sigh. I'm not ready to do this.

"Let go Sasuke." I said with no fear.

"No. I won't let go unless you forgive me." He says looking at me in my eyes.

"And why would I forgive you?" I ask.

"Because I...I love you."

"Y-you really think I believe that!? After what I saw yesterday it seemed you didn't!" I was yelling now and people were looking at us.

"It's true Sakura! I want you back. I promise I won't do anything like that again! You have my word. I'll do anything for you!" Sasuke said. "Karin is worthless! I don't give a damn about her!"