Chapter 4 - The Drive

Sakura's POV

"Yeah." I say. I hear Naruto sigh.

"Dobe, watch where you're going next time." Sasuke tells him. Naruto just shrugs and walks away. I kinda feel bad for him. I mean, I know he's had a crush on Hinata for a while now, but Hinata's too busy with her clan meetings to be in a relationship. And I just know  her father's going to be pissed if she started dating him. Poor Naruto :(

6th period was fun, we cooked and ate food. (Too lazy to go into detail XD). Now it was time to go back to Mr.Hatake for my last class. Yes, the last class of the day!

I walked down the hallway to Mr.Hatake's class (btw i know which class it is now). I opened the classroom door and notice no one was in there.

Hm, I must be the first one here.

I set my stuff on a desk and looked around. I didn't see Mr.Hatake anywhere. Maybe he went to the bathroom or something. Actually, now that I think about it, I should go too, I need to reapply my lipgloss.

I get up and walk to the door when suddenly it jerks open and I bumped into Mr.Hatake. But this wasn't any ordinary bump. My lips accidentally touched his mask. I blushed red and pulled back quickly.

"I-I am sorry!"

"N-no it was my fault." He said quickly blushing red too. I felt so embarrassed. The good thing was that he had a mask on to protect himself. I wish I could just hide in a corner right now. I walk past him quickly and run to the bathroom.

Oh no why did this happen to me!? This is the second time I bump into Mr.Hatake. Why me of all people!? 

Kakashi's POV

As I felt Sakura's lips on my mask, my mind went crazy. I had this urge to kiss her for real,  but I stopped myself. My face turned warm in embarrassment since I just had a really pervy thought. Sakura on the other hand apologized and ran out of the classroom. I checked the hallway to see if anyone saw that. I saw no one in sight.

Good. I thought.

I walk over to the board and wrote today's lecture. But I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. She reminded me so much of...Rin. The women I used to...love.

About 3 minutes later more students came in my class. I noticed Sakura come back as well and was avoiding my gaze.

"Good Afternoon class." I say.

---------------

The bell rang for class to end. I was to busy grading papers (even though its my first day) to notice someone standing right next to me watching my every move. I look up to see Sakura.

"Yes?"

"Um...don't you need help with the books for your reading class?" She asked. I raise my eyebrows. That's right I almost forgot.

"Oh yes. Hold on let me get my car keys and we can go get the books from my car." I said and searched for my keys.

Sakura's POV

We are heading to the parking lot because apparently he has the books in his car. He opened up the doors and there sitting in the back were 30 brown books. Probably 4 inches thick. I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes I know it's a lot. But I will need your help taking them to the classroom."

"Uh...okay." I answered.

I can't believe Naruto has to use these.

I grab like 4 books while Mr.Hatake grabs 6. I looked at him shocked that he could carry so much, because those books are huge and heavy. We went back inside his class and set them in the small room he had to store paper and stuff. This went on for like 15 minutes of us coming back and setting them on the table. When I had set down the last book, my phone rang. Mom the caller I.D said. I answered.