Chapter 10 - What Happened?

Hinata's POV

Naruto had taken me to an ice cream shop. He told me that would help me feel better. He even let me cry my eyes out. It helped actually. I'm starting to feel more happy being around him. He's a really nice person.

We walked to a park that was near us.

"Now Hinata-Chan. Time for some fun!" Naruto said.

"Fun?" I said. He pulled my hand and took me to some swings.

"Yeah. Have some fun! Now sit there and I'll push you." I obeyed and sat there feeling stupid.

"Naruto...I feel..." He started pushing me on the swing. I began to laugh. "I haven't gone on this for a long time."

"It seems like it. Now enjoy the swing!" He pushed me harder and I screamed because I thought I was gonna fall off. He laughed at me. "Hinata calm down. Your not going to fall." I held on tight. Who knows if Naruto might get an idea and push me even harder. After a while of swinging, Naruto said that he wanted to take me on the slide.

"Slide? Naruto i'm no kid." I said. He chuckled at my response.

"I know that. But you have to admit this helps you get your mind off things!" He smiles at me. I kinda like that smile...

What am I thinking?! This is Naruto!

"Okay fine. As long as you go first."

"Deal." Naruto said.

~2 hours later

"Naruto thank you." I said once we're out near my home.

"Sure Hinata-chan. I liked spending time with you. I hope we can do it again some other time." His beautiful blue eyes seem to sparkle when he said that. I feel like starring into them for a a long time.

"Naruto..." My eyes seems to be hypnotized by his. He noticed and came closer to my face.

"Hinata..." Our faces were only two inches apart. "I really like you..." He pressed his lips on mine and slowly started kissing me. I closed my eyes and--without thinking--kissed him back. It was wonderful...

"HINATA!" My fathers angry voice yelled from inside my house. I pushed Naruto away. I saw my father walking furiously to were we were.

"Naruto! You need to go! Now!" I said afraid.

"Eh? Why Hinata-"

"SO THAT'S WHERE YOU WERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" My father grabbed my arm and pulled me with so much force that I fell down.

Naruto's POV

Hiashi grabbed Hinata-chan's arm and pulled her hard. She fell to the ground. He pulled her again. "Get up you worthless good-for-nothing child!" I saw Hinata have tears sliding down her face.

"Stop! Your hurting her!" I yelled and walked toward Hinata.

"N-no N-Naruto...just go!"

"I can't let him treat you like this-"

"Get the hell out of here you stupid boy! Never come near my daughter again!" He pulled Hinata inside the house and slammed the door. I ran toward their door and heard screaming.

Hinata's screaming.

I banged on the door.

Kakashi's POV

I drove back to my house. Once home, I locked myself inside my room. I then starred at myself in the mirror.

Did I really...end up liking one of my students? But...how?...why!?