Chapter 13 - Proposal

Ino's POV

Sasori. A man his age actually finds me attractive!? Wait...I do wonder how old he is...he seems older than me that's for sure...

"Sasori, my man." A voice behind me said. "There you are. I've been looking for you, un." A blond man than appeared and walked over to us. He had greenish blue eyes and his hair was in a half ponytail with the rest of his hair hanging down freely.

"Deidara." Sasori glared. "Leave. I don't need you around."

"Whose your lady friend, un?" The guy "Deidara" asked. "And why did she steal my hair style?"

Sasori rolled his eyes. "She's Ino." He glanced at me. "That's a very beautiful name by the way."

"Yes. " Deidara said.

"Oh um thank you." I blushed slightly.

"You can leave now." Sasori told Deidara.

"Nah, I wanna talk to this blond chic. After all we have the same hair style." He placed his arm over my shoulders. I flinched a little, but he didn't seem to notice.

"So Ino. How did you get here?"

"W-well...um..." Why am I so nervous!? "My friend Karin over there brought me here." I pointed at Karin who was talking to a blue haired man.

"Ah. She's quite the looker too. But compared to you, your gorgeous." My face turned beet red. A handsome man I don't know is telling me this! Oh my god!

"Ino, un. I want to take you in the dance floor, do you accept?" Deidara asked, a smirk on his face.

Ok...Don't panick Ino...this guy just wants to dance and that's it. Nothing more...you don't have anything to worry about...

"She can dance with you after she dances with me." Sasori pulled my arm and led me to the dance floor.

Don't panick...

Yet.

Hinata's POV

Ko took me to the Leaf Village Park. We began walking by foot to get there. Since I had finished all my chores, he made a huge risk on letting me leave home to go see Naruto. Ko really cares about me and wishes the best for me. Unlike my father, he wants me to be happy with someone I actually love.

But the question that keeps rolling in my head is: Do I love Naruto? Ever since I was little I always thought of him as a normal boy that I've seen around. I know people made a big deal about Sasuke and yet I always saw him as a normal boy too. But when I got to know Naruto...something in him made me think that he is very special. That he cares about me. He actually cares about me. Naruto Uzumaki cares about me.

Do I feel the same way? What will I even tell him when I see him? Will he even show up?

"We have arrived Lady Hinata." Ko said, snapping me from my thoughts. I looked up and realized we did arrive. The park was in full sight.

"Are you sure Naruto will arrive Ko?" I asked. Ko looked at me and nodded.

I really do hope so...

Naruto's POV

Running as fast as I could, I headed toward the Park. Who was that man on the phone!? Was it a man who is trying to hurt Hinata!? Or was it Hiashi? That bastard will pay if he hurt Hinata again! Hinata-chan is to beautiful and caring to be treated like that...

I reached the Leaf Village Park and scanned the whole park. I didn't see Hinata or Hiashi anywhere. I don't understand who would tell me to go meet Hinata here. Wait.