Chapter 5 - It's Over

Kakashi's POV

"Stop the car." I hear Sakura say. I look at her confused but obey and stop the car. (I made sure there were no cars behind me).

Is she angry that I didn't tell her about Rin? I thought.

"Sakura, I- " Before I could tell her I was sorry, she opened the door and got out of the car.

Where the hell is she going? She seems pissed.

"Sakura! What do you think your doing?" I shout but it seems she didn't hear me. "Sakura!" No response. She kept walking toward a house like if she was hypnotized to do so.

I look ahead to where she was going and see a guy in the arms of a girl.

Huh? Who are they? And why is Sakura going toward them?

What I watched later shocked me.

Sakura's POV

I felt like I wanted to pass out.

When Mr.Hatake stopped the car, I opened the door and got out without saying a word. My only focus was to go to Sasuke and see this up close. I need to know if he actually loved me. Or if he was just toying with me this whole time. If he pushes her away, I will forgive him, if he doesn't...then...

I walk to them slowly. I try to hold back my tears. Every step made my vision go blurry.

I kept on walking...

and walking....

and walking...

Until I was ten feet away from Sasuke and the red head girl.

They didn't notice or hear me.

I wanted to yell, to scream, to burst into tears, but for some reason, I just stood their watching stupidly. I saw Sasuke lift his hand. I was hoping he was going to push her away...

Do it Sasuke...please...push her away..

I wanted to tell you today that I love you.

Yes. I love you Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke put his hand under her shirt.

My heart broke into a million pieces.My tears I had tried to pull back escaped. I turn to go, I had seen enough. I didn't want to be here anymore. But before I could, I tripped over a rock and made a loud thud sound.

Sasuke heard me and opened his eyes. He immediately pushed the red head away.

"S-Sakura!? What are you doing- wait I was- this doesn't mean anything I swear!" Sasuke tried to explain. Like I would fall for that one.

"Sasuke...how...how could you?" I feel more tears escape and roll down my cheeks as I get up.

"This...what you just saw...it means nothing...really..." I didn't answer.
"Sakura! Please! I swear it doesn't! I only love you!" He comes closer and tries to touch me.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" I surprised myself on how I screamed and backed away. "YOU DISGUSTING JERK! I SAW EVERYTHING! I SAW HOW YOU TOUCHED HER! YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME THAT WHAT YOU WERE DOING DID NOT MEAN ANYTHING!?" I screamed so loud my throat hurt.

"Sakura. You misunderstood this, the only one I love is you-"

"LIKE HELL WILL I BELIEVE THAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DATED YOU! NO WAIT SCRATCH THAT, I-I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

"Sakura-"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN! IT'S OVER! WERE THROUGH!" I turn to go. Tears kept pouring down my cheeks. I feel him grab my arm.

"Sakura! She was the one that-" I didn't let him explain. I didn't want to hear his stupid explanations. I turned around and kicked him in the groin. He let go of my arm in pain and fell to the ground.

I ran away.

Kakashi's POV

Sakura's running away...I need to catch up to her! I run after her. She's really fast, but I'm faster! Sakura slows down and drops to the ground.

"Why Sasuke? Why did you do this to me?" I hear her say to herself.

Sasuke...wait...Sasuke Uchiha? The student in my class?

"Sakura are you okay?." She looks so upset, she's even shivering. I lean down and wrap my arms around her. She jumps in shock. I guess she was surprised I hugged her.

"I-I don't feel well..." she said then passed out.

I carried her bridal style and walk her to my car in silence.

Sasuke's POV

No! This wasen't supposed to happen! I thought as I was on the ground groaning in pain.

"Sasuke are you okay? Let me help you-"

"No! You stay away! This is all your fault! Go! Leave!" I yelled at her. Karin didn't listen and dropped to the ground to help me up.

"I'm not leaving you Sasuke. I know it's my fault that Sakura dumped you, but I love you-"

"You don't understand! She is the love of my life. She is the one that makes me happy. She is the one I want to be with forever! And thanks to you for getting in the way, I lost her! I could care less what you feel about me! Your nothing compared to her!" I snapped angrily. Karin stood up and turned away from me. I immediately regret what I said to her.

"I-i'm nothing compared to her huh?" she said, with a shaky voice.

"I didn't mean that Karin-"

"Yes you did. You meant every word. You knew what you said to me would hurt me. It's fine, if you really love her that much, I will move out of your way. I won't follow you around anymore trying to get your attention. You don't have to be around me anymore either. As you said, I am 'nothing'." With that said, she ran to her house.

"Karin! Wait!" Dammit! Why me?

------------------------
~2 hours later

Sakura's POV

Ugh...where am I? I say as I open my eyes. I feel something soft covering me. It's a blanket. I'm resting on a bed. I look around the room and see lots of diplomas and certificates hanging around. What am I doing in a room like this? I read one of the certificates and it says:'Congratulations Kakashi'. Kakashi? Who the hell is Kakashi? I felt my stomach growl.

Great I'm hungry.

I stood up and walk toward the door to leave the room. I opened it and looked out the hallway. No one was in sight. I walked down the hall quietly and notice the kitchen. I hurried over there and opened the fridge. There was several food in there like a...sandwich! I grab the sandwich and.start to eat it.

After I was done I decided to explore the house more. I know a simple 'Hello' will get someone's attention, but then if I do, I won't be able to look around the house. I opened several rooms that had random stuff in it like clothes, shoes, weights. But they all bored me. There was one other door down the hall that I decided to open as well. I swag open the door and...

Ohmigod...

A familiar silver haired man was there lifting weights...

He was shirtless...

And without his mask...

---------------------------

Please

Comment

and

Vote!