Chapter 6 - The Shirtless Teacher

Sakura's POV

I swang open the door.

Ohmigod...

Mr.Hatake...

He's there...

And he is SHIRTLESS!

He's there...lifting weights. His abs were showing as well as his muscles.

I don't think I have words to describe how sexy he was.

My heart started beating fast and my face turned bright red. I was so surprised yet excited at the same time.

It's not everyday you see your hot teacher shirtless.

I stare at his amazing body. I couldn't help myself. I never knew someone could be so...wow.

Not even Sasuke looks like that.

I couldn't see his face clearly since his back was turned.

Oh please don't turn around.

He stood there lifiting weights. But then he stopped. I saw he was about to turn around so I quickly closed the door and I stood there with my back against it.

Holy crap, I just saw something I shouldn't have seen. I hope he didn't notice I was watching. Who would've thought I, Sakura Haruno, would see a guy like him, shirtless.

I blushed and quickly ran to the room where I had awoken. When I got there, I closed the door. I couldn't take the image out of my head.

He was shirtless...

He was shirtless!

He was SHIRTLESS!

I need a distraction. I looked around the room and read the certificates again and noticed one of them said 'Kakashi Hatake'. Wait, is his name 'Kakashi'?

I like his name.

Wait, why am I so excited!? He's my teacher for god's sake! I mean I know I had just seen him...like that. But still...I can't help thinking about it again. I'm pretty sure any girl would think the same thing.

Kakashi Hatake

Has

A

Nice

Body!

I squeal to myself as I think about it again and then hear a knock on the door. I quickly sprang up and layed myself on the bed. I pulled the covers over me.

"Come in!" I said.

Kakashi's POV

I had finished grading my papers and decided to do some weight training. I usually spent my time doing that when I have nothing else to do. Not that anyone knows.

I heard a door close.  I turn around.

Huh? What was that?

I heard some footsteps running down the hall. I'm guessing Sakura has finally woken up. I look for my plain shirt and put it on. That included the mask I always wear. I wonder what Sakura is doing.

She better have not stolen my food.

I walk out of my training room and closed the door. Then I walked to my room and knocked on it.

"Come in!" I hear Sakura say.

I opened the door to find her on my bed with the covers over her. I felt my face warm. She is so beautiful.